WTF Go down on her and you will get poked in the eye

Jul 17, 2015
If you aint a 10 you're a 9.9
Marklar
₥25,585
claudia-gadelha-ufc-190_zps5edy7xya.jpg

Wiiiiiickster! Love me back you pirate!!

A true pirate has a bad ass pirate hooker by his side. Always.
My girl needs my permission to do things. When I first started dating my girlfriend we had an extremely loving relationship. Then I found her one day with a woman. Instead of leaving her I gave her another chance. I became more and more angry that she slept with someone else. I control her every move now. I work from home most days so she's not out of my sight. When I go in the office I make her call out sick and make her come with me. I feel like getting a few guys to have their way with her then dump her skanky ass. Is this normal?

look how ripped he is compared to those chicks he's going to be fighting. this is why transgenders probably shouldn't be allowed in combat sports, someone could get seriously hurt.

My girl needs my permission to do things. When I first started dating my girlfriend we had an extremely loving relationship. Then I found her one day with a woman. Instead of leaving her I gave her another chance. I became more and more angry that she slept with someone else. I control her every move now. I work from home most days so she's not out of my sight. When I go in the office I make her call out sick and make her come with me. I feel like getting a few guys to have their way with her then dump her skanky ass. Is this normal?

I wonder if this fantasy of yours gets you off or it's just what you tell yourself when she makes you buy tampons

Totally babe.
I'd tie her shady ass up in the basement next time you need to run some errands