Gmail mailing list?

fly said:
No. So that I know what I'm missing. :fly:

A Tribe Called Quest
╙─The Low End Theory (09/91)
__╙─Jazz (We've Got)

One my favorite hip-hop albums. No, not rap, hip-hop.

Bad Religion
╙─Recipe for Hate (09/93)
__╙─Struck a Nerve

L.A. punk a la harmony.

TRIPLE FIVE, NIGGAZ!

anyways..

Bela Fleck and the Flecktones
╙─Flight of the Cosmic Hippo (06/91)
__╙─Flight of the Cosmic Hippo
__╙─Flight of the Cosmic Hippo (Reprise)

Futureman (the drummer) plays something he calls a 'Synth-Ax-Drumatar'. Basically a MIDI controller that is some-waht shaped like a guitar. This is some the best progressive jazz/bluegrass out there. oh yeah, Victor Wooten is on bass.

Bjork
╙─Medulla (08/04)
__╙─Desired Constellation

I love me some Bjork. Medulla is full of a buncha weird a cappella strangeness. That haunting voice gets in you and gives a tug.

Enjoy

Black Tape for a Blue Girl
╙─Scavenger Bride (04/02)
__╙─Kinski

Some goth for dat ass. though, I don't think it is all that gothy.

Side note: When looking for the release date of this album, Amazon.com wanted to let me know that someone interested in Black Tape for a Blue Girl may also be interested in "Colored Packing Tape", "Black Girl" and "Date Sexy Black Singles."

Chemical Brothers
╙─Dig Your Own Hole (04/97)
__╙─Where Do I Begin?

Beth Orten owns this song with that oh-so-sexy voice.

-wh00p!-

Fischerspooner
╙─You're My Disco (????)
__╙─You're My Disco (Romantic Mix)

Released on their website for FREE. Warren Fischer and Casey Spooner are a duo outta Chicago. They're currently in rotation at the http://www.wras.org and I happen to like them a lot.

Guitar Wolf
╙─Jet Generation (06/99)
__╙─Teenage U.F.O.

Japanese punk at it's finest. High encode rate from a CD, but it still doesn't quite capture the sound. 7" is the way to REALLY enjoy this.

-wh00p!-

Heather Nova & Moby
╙─Burning London: The Clash Tribute (05/99)
__╙─Straight to Hell

This is my favorite Clash song. It also happens to be the only good cover on the tribute album. I was disappointed with the album throughout until this little gem was found at the end of the CD.

Lamb
╙─Lamb (05/97)
__╙─Cotton Wool

Louise Rhodes! :drool: I'd love a vocal sandwich with her and Beth Gibbons on either side of me. If you like Portishead, then you'll prolly like this as well. The beats are up tempo, but the lyrics are dark and soulful.

-MUAH!-

Seu Jorge
╙─ Life Aquatic Soundtrack (12/04)
__╙─Starman

This soundtrack is full of David Bowie songs most of which are covered by Seu Jorge in Portuguese.

Mark Mothersbaugh
╙─ Life Aquatic Soundtrack (12/04)
__╙─Ping Island/Lightning Strike Rescue Op

Mark Mothersbaugh does the score for this movie. It totally kicks much ass and sets the tone very well for the movie.

Wes Anderson does a mighty fine job of getting music to set the tone of his serious/dark comedies. This is one of my favorite soundtracks.

Los Muertos de Cristo
╙─ Some Live Album (not sure of the name)
__╙─Lágrimas de Sangre (Tears of Blood)

Honestly, I don't know much about this band beyond the fact that they are Spanish (from Spain) punk. I could know more if my Spanish was better. They have nice jams though. http://www.losmuertosdecristo.com/

-booyah!-

i should like to receive electronic mails from persons that include the musics

MUSIC IS THE DEBBIL

momma you say everything is the debbil

SHE SHOWED ME HER BOOBIES AND I LIKED IT

mbowling fatapril gmail periodandbloodyvagina com