Gmail fun

what, that's like a thursday.. you'll be in bed by 830. ape MAY can make it til 11 on a friday. and chikken's here that wknd too?

maybe we hook up friday? headed to melbourne that saturday.

melbourne? sorry to hear that. why?

I am going to try and get down there that weekend too. have to go visit my mom and grandparents on the other coast. planning to rent a car and drive over when they wear thin on me

I spent a few weeks there 10-11 years ago setting up a call center for my company before turner. pretty dreary place. I did see a rocket launch from the window of a restaurant I was eating dinner at which was kind of cool however. little known fact: jim morrison was born there

Dunno what I'll be doing sleep wise, I've never been far enough away to get jet lag, but to be fair I pretty much live on EST time a lot of the time anyway, going to bed at 2am (10pm your time) etc. so it might not be too bad?

Friday might be good, think we're going to Orlando on the saturday to see Chikken, not sure, April is my official PA and co-ordinator.

I have been writing down an itinerary. :fly:

And I was saying to the Mrs. that we should actually go out to Tampa this year instead of having you guys come to Orlando. :lol:

You'll find it a lot easier to get up in the morning when you're here. That's what is great about travelling west.

We can do it here or there, doesn't matter. More people may be able to meet up with you guys if you come to Tampa, but on the other-hand you have a child with you so it may be easier if we go that way.

I am done with making decisions today so you guys duke it out.

We can do it here or there, doesn't matter. More people may be able to meet up with you guys if you come to Tampa, but on the other-hand you have a child with you so it may be easier if we go that way.

I am done with making decisions today so you guys duke it out.

Why don't you two ladies babushka dromedary phalange the Mrs.