Thread GM will bring back the El Camino is 100,000 say so.

adding that will only be like adding half of the other crap to cars that is nice while you own it but doesn't affect the value at all (customer paint jobs, rims, stereo, etc). I always love when people dump 10k into a 2k car and think the car is now worth 12k.

did you just totally mistake my Jeopardy play on words?

Yes I did.

That being said, the fact that our city of vast historic presence and character is remembered not for our influence of rock and roll, our influence of the arts, our influence of some architectural movements, our influence even in today's medical and science influence, but instead by Lebron James and Drew Carey.

Sad sad state of affairs.

I'm sorry if I wasn't clear enough. The metal roof has been replaced by a hard plastic roof by the dealership. I have a friend that will not buy a car without a "soft" top.

Um I am confused. The dealer took a brand new car's roof off to replace it with plastic? Why would anyone want to do that?

And tell your friend you wish him to roll over in a car sometime for having such a stupid request.

Yes I did.

That being said, the fact that our city of vast historic presence and character is remembered not for our influence of rock and roll, our influence of the arts, our influence of some architectural movements, our influence even in today's medical and science influence, but instead by Lebron James and Drew Carey.

this is a "what have you done for me lately" kind of world. get used to it

Yes I did.

Why is the R&R HoF in Cleveland?

Unless it's a convertible, I can't see any reason what so ever to have any kind of cloth associated with the roof of a vehicle. Even in convertibles, it's not optimal.

sounds like a lincoln town car my grandmother had in the 90's

images

this is a "what have you done for me lately" kind of world. get used to it

Home to some of the best microbrews in the world (see Great American Beer competition for results), home to the highest rated hospitals in the country, home to some of the highest rated schools in the country.

because that's the site that was chosen by a private organization, it's not some kind of international slight perpetrated by a government. there's nothing stopping brits from setting up their own

Or there is this:

In 1951, Cleveland, Ohio, disc jockey Alan Freed began playing this music style while popularizing the term "rock and roll" to describe it.

The place of the first use of the term "rock and roll"