GM wants $10 billion to merge with Chrysler

Valve1138

I like the AB in the GB
Oct 19, 2004
South Harmon Institute of Technology
Marklar
₥70,274
Two car manufacturers who screwed themselves up now want government handouts. What a joke. Instead of keeping pace with the marketplace they keep churning out gas guzzlers and don't develop the small car lines like the Japanese companies. Brilliant move.

And could someone explain to me why GM needs all those sub brands that sell the same cars? Get rid of Pontiac and Buick, just keep Chevy, GMC, Cadillac, and Saturn. Sounds like a great way to reduce costs.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20081028/bs_nm/us_chrysler_gm

can my company get a government handout? It's not looking like we're gonna make payroll next week.

I about this a while ago. I didn't know they were looking for a handout though. Maybe they'll just go away completely, but we have to start thinking about all the people that will lose their jobs over all of this. Sucks.
I might lose my job if my company folds. we're barely keeping the power on.

can we get bailout money?

Well, then I suggest you start making poor decisions. Build a bunch of really big houses on spec that people can't afford and then whine about your poor decisions. You'll get all the money you need to go live in those houses yourself!
incredibly, we did that too. wanna buy a million dollar townhome?