Global Warming

THE LIBERALS. OH MY GOD, THE ENEMY!!!

The world was on avarage 2-3C warmer 3000 years ago than it is now. If there is anything, it's going at a lot slower pace than environmentalists would have you believe.

Galen said:
THE LIBERALS. OH MY GOD, THE ENEMY!!!

The world was on avarage 2-3C warmer 3000 years ago than it is now. If there is anything, it's going at a lot slower pace than environmentalists would have you believe.
Yes. Its been hotter. Its been colder. People are alarmed about the rate of chage though. Its changing much faster than what we can gather from history is normal.

In the 70s they kept saying another Ice Age was beginning and now it's global warming. People are alarmist. All that will happen in our life time is that we will leave the earth in worse condition than when we were born and lots of bad politics.

fly said:
Yes. Its been hotter. Its been colder. People are alarmed about the rate of chage though. Its changing much faster than what we can gather from history is normal.
It was just as rapid back then too. There's a decent BBC documentary about it, I'll torrent it if I can find it.

Coqui said:
dat.jpg
I love that movie.