Give your dog a *real* treat

April23 said:
I don't shake them like that... I'd rather tromp around in my fatness knocking thier beers out of thier hands and have them throw the remaining food in thier hands at me.

:drool:
Try and knock my beer out of my hand bish. Just try. :mad:

(Then do Drool and ICWater next)

i used to work at a pet store. you wouldn't believe the stuff they dry and sell for dogs to chew.

cow hip bones and femurs (or the cow equivalent to a femur), pig ears, etc.

cnpup.jpg

Forrest Dump said:
Im not so much horrified by the fact that dogs are chewing on bull penises, as much as I am by the fact that someone thought "Hay, lets cut off bull penises and dry them out so dogs can chew on them!"
I mean seriously, wtf?

What do you think dog food is? It's not prime cuts of beef.

Pandora said:
Yeah right. She's too old to be horney. She just wants us to move to California so she can get some medicine for her Glaucoma. :lol:

I'm telling you, those times when you think she's all grumpy and fussy, it's cause she's not getting any!

I had an anatomy prof in college that used a dried bull penis as his pointer. It was a definite conversation piece and quite impressive in length but not girth

Viremia said:
I had an anatomy prof in college that used a dried bull penis as his pointer. It was a definite conversation piece and quite impressive in length but not girth

I've seen some of the more spectacular specimens used as canes before.