Give your dog a *real* treat

April23 said:
OMG loaded post, quick everyone evacuate!

Yeah, it's time to shake these guys up a bit
2306.gif

wr3kt said:
Weak!

Take it all!!

:eek:

"all" of it???

I don't shake them like that... I'd rather tromp around in my fatness knocking thier beers out of thier hands and have them throw the remaining food in thier hands at me.

:drool:

April23 said:
I don't shake them like that... I'd rather tromp around in my fatness knocking thier beers out of thier hands and have them throw the remaining food in thier hands at me.

:drool:

That works too :lol:

Now I'm really hungry :(

Pandora gives her dog's bully sticks, and our doggies always try to steal them. JJ won't bring herself to buy any for our pooches as she thinks that is gross.

We looked into buying something at the vets office I work at called Bully Sticks to sell to our clients... glad we didn't.

bast_imret said:
Pandora gives her dog's bully sticks, and our doggies always try to steal them. JJ won't bring herself to buy any for our pooches as she thinks that is gross.

Don't know why JJ is so queasy. She touches your bully stick all the time. :fly:

Yeah our dogs love them. But that's probably cause they're both sexually frustrated. They don't get no luvn.

Pandora said:
Don't know why JJ is so queasy. She touches your bully stick all the time. :fly:

Yeah our dogs love them. But that's probably cause they're both sexually frustrated. They don't get no luvn.

Wow. Just wow.

There's not a smilie to convey what I'm thinking right now.

BigDov said:
Let me state for the record that YOU said it, and not me!!! :lol:

I've seen how he looks at their shi-zu sometimes, with that distant longing, until Pandora smacks him upside the head with a trout.

bast_imret said:
I've seen how he looks at their shi-zu sometimes, with that distant longing, until Pandora smacks him upside the head with a trout.

Wow. I've had a hint every now and then at the weirdness that goes on in that house, but I honestly had no idea.

Thank you for the enlightenment, friend girly man.

BigDov said:
Wow. I've had a hint every now and then at the weirdness that goes on in that house, but I honestly had no idea.

Thank you for the enlightenment, friend girly man.

It is my duty, as an enlightened one, to spread knowledge.