Give me a synopsis of your day

Dory Berkowitz-Bukowski

Clam whisperer
Oct 15, 2004
Robin Hood Country
Marklar
₥14,113
I woke up, late again, got to school, late again. Got called to see a teacher for some reason I forget.
Sat through boring lessons, went into my French oral, thoroughly failed and almost started crying like the baby I am. Then proceeded to answer 5/25 questions on a Chemistry test.
Went to a voluntary economics revision sesh, got some tips on what questions will be in the exam, maybe I wont fail this year, how novel.
Got home, felt melancholy.

</livrjournal>

woke up, bumped some coke, beat off to my printed out pics of nev, bumped some coke, went to work, bumped some coke, logged on to uselessforums just to lurk, bumped some coke, thought about doing stuff but didn't, bumped some coke, bought some new coke, bumped some coke, posted in this thread, bumped some coke

woke up, checked email and webcomics, did the yahoo crossword. played bubbels and sucked at it. got dressed, drank a slim fast shake, went to work. shot the shit with my coworkers, got some work done, went to lunch. ate a bagel. shot more shit, did more work, will be leaving at 4:30. will get home, clean quickly, run until my friend gets here. after that, dinner and bela fleck concert. after that, head back to my place or bosu's place and relax

Woke up
Auto-piloted to work
drank coffee
did a little bit of work, but not much. Just enough to keep up with a deadline.
Zoned out
Lunch
Zoned out
currently watching clock for time to go home

F33nX said:
woke up, checked email and webcomics, did the yahoo crossword. played bubbels and sucked at it. got dressed, drank a slim fast shake, went to work. shot the shit with my coworkers, got some work done, went to lunch. ate a bagel. shot more shit, did more work, will be leaving at 4:30. will get home, clean quickly, run until my friend gets here. after that, dinner and bela fleck concert. after that, head back to my place or bosu's place and relax
read this post, bumped some coke

I Poo On U said:
Woke up
Auto-piloted to work
drank coffee
did a little bit of work, but not much. Just enough to keep up with a deadline.
Zoned out
Lunch
Zoned out
currently watching clock for time to go home
read this post, scratched my ass, bumped some coke

got lovely shots in my back yesterday
went to work at 5:30am today
punched in and went to the bagel shop for food
came back, read my email
my boss will not be in till 11am
sent him an email at 10:30am that said my back was hurting
went home
drinking beer

Woke up.
Drove to work semi-concious
Arrived 20 minutes late, as usual.
Started packing orders.
Got more orders that I didn't want
Stressed my ass off to get said orders + a bunch of others out in time for the pickup.
Realised I had emptied out the whole pile of orders.
Called boss, got home early.
Profit?