Give me a synopsis of your day

Let's see......

Got up at 4:00, showered, had breakfast, got here (work) at 5:30. Caught up on email, random bullshit, worked, emailed back and forth with a pal of mine, worked, spammed, made shockthemonkey cry apparently, ate lunch at an all you can eat buffet, and only had a salad and a piece of pizza, got back to a couple more emails and a couple PM's. Pretty typical day actually.

BigDov said:
Let's see......

Got up at 4:00, showered, had breakfast, got here (work) at 5:30. Caught up on email, random bullshit, worked, emailed back and forth with a pal of mine, worked, spammed, made shockthemonkey cry apparently, ate lunch at an all you can eat buffet, and only had a salad and a piece of pizza, got back to a couple more emails and a couple PM's. Pretty typical day actually.

I don't know how you manage to get up so early. :eek:

NeedMoreEmo said:
I don't know how you manage to get up so early. :eek:

It's an effort trust me. Especially after going to bed at 11:00......... I seem to require more than 5 hours of sleep, but I sure as hell haven't been getting it this week.

Went in to finish my training course
Had to program a control system from scratch to pass
Did it with about 3 hours to spare, got certificate of completion
Went to the Tax Commissioner to get my title changed
Posting on the forum

Woke up around 8am
Went to barn, fed my horse, put him outside
Went to coop, got horse feed
Got some fries from the chip wagon
Went to first farm of the day and had to handle some baby horses who had never been handled before
Rode a few horses
Delivered feed to second farm.
Talked to girl there for about an hour, got paid for feed
Came home
HAMMER TIME

Got up at 4:30 (alarm was set for 5:00, but I woke up earlier), showered, got dressed, combed hair, grabbed a bite of breakfast, brushed teeth, left house, got to work, started work, lunch break, back to work, get off work, go home, take daughter to a friend's house where she is staying for the night, stop at Burger King with my boys, do some shopping in town with my boys, get home, check answering machine, call daughter who wants me to give her a recipe, fix old computer that's sitting around not working, type response to this thread.

NeedMoreEmo said:
I woke up, late again, got to school, late again. Got called to see a teacher for some reason I forget.
Sat through boring lessons, went into my French oral, thoroughly failed and almost started crying like the baby I am. Then proceeded to answer 5/25 questions on a Chemistry test.
Went to a voluntary economics revision sesh, got some tips on what questions will be in the exam, maybe I wont fail this year, how novel.
Got home, felt melancholy.

</livrjournal>

Did no one else say anything about "French Oral"?

:fly:

woke up, drove fast to work because i was late, just like every other day.
gave crap work to our student worker.
played Bubbelz.
meeting about the new email system.
lunch.
finished work student worker started.
another meeting about the email system. monday's gonna suck.
readied myself for relaxing evening at home, maybe calling someone.
this happens.
i'm posting and deciding what to do.

For the past couple of weeks, I've just been going through the motions. I do what I have to do, try to keep myself occupied.....trying not to think about someone that decided I really wasn't worth the time anymore. :(