Girly Thread - Can someone update me on The Young and the Restless?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Candy

Flaccid Member
Jun 10, 2005
In a house with a Purple Room
Marklar
₥0
I've been watching it on and off for years. In fact, I am a third generation Y & R watcher. Anyhow, for those in the know, a few questions I have right off the bat:

1. Why is Lauren and Sheila locked in a basement together and left to die?

2. How did Phyllis end up with Nick?

3. What happened to Jack and how did Ashley get the gun?

any help would be great - I was chatting with JJ but she could only help with Days...

1) Ridge got jealous and threw a hissy fit. He threatened to kill them and when he realised they would call the cops he drugged them and tossed them in the basement.

2) Thorn cheated on her and she went to Nick to console her. Sex ensued.

3) Jack was too busy looking at her boobs and she grabbed the gun for the win.

Valve1138 said:
1) Ridge got jealous and threw a hissy fit. He threatened to kill them and when he realised they would call the cops he drugged them and tossed them in the basement.

2) Thorn cheated on her and she went to Nick to console her. Sex ensued.

3) Jack was too busy looking at her boobs and she grabbed the gun for the win.

What the fuck kinda fgt are you?

Pics?

Valve1138 said:
:fly:

I made all that shit up.

You are good! I watched another episode after I posted this and sure enough, you were correct on #1 (except for the names of course) #2 correct again, and #3 - that's just wrong because they are father and daughter.

Preety funny shit tho - you sure you don't watch???

shawndavid said:
Why ARE Lauren and Shiela, honey...Jesus...

Please erase this shit from the DVR so I can fit some more Discovery HD Theater on there.

Sorry; I just figured out last night that this show also comes in High Def and I have been recording the wrong channel all along.

Maybe if you would erase "Runaway Bride" you would have more room! ;)

Candy said:
You are good! I watched another episode after I posted this and sure enough, you were correct on #1 (except for the names of course) #2 correct again, and #3 - that's just wrong because they are father and daughter.

Preety funny shit tho - you sure you don't watch???

I studied media theory the first time I was in college. And soaps aren't excatly hard to figure out.

We actually watched the first episode of Doogie Houser MD the first day of class and had a discussion about it :fly:

edit: and in regards to #3, are they really father and daughter? :shifty:

Status
Not open for further replies.