Girls with power tools rawr!

Power tools are great. The best time to get them is when Home Depot is having their clearance, they sell all of the floor models. Ok so my jigsaw and my sander have orange spray paint on they. Who cares? I got them for about 60% off.

zengirl said:
;) I been taking care of my own home repair for a decade now (thanks for dating me).... yeah, shelves are fun, sometime I'll tell you about replastering a wall or relaying brick or tuct pointing... er... yeah...

What you didn't know about me .101

Sarah the Tool Girl Taylor.

Teach me the ways ol' wise one.

itburnswhenipee said:
Well, SOME house improvements are fun. Hanging drywall is okay. Tearing down drywall is unbelievably fun. I'm downright amazed by what I can destroy with just a hammer. Laying tile, however, not so much. Oh, and electrical work is just fucking scary because I have no idea what I'm doing and expect my projects to burst into flame the second I cut the breaker back on.

I did a ton of home improvements the last few years and I am burned out! :(

I laid pergo flooring throughout the house - it's not exactly hard but can be a pain in the ass at times.

Tearing down anything is FUN :D . Torn all the kitchen cabinets down last year that was fun!!!

Putting up bathroom tile sucks when you realize the walls are uneven. I like cutting tile though :)

Here is some pictures of girls welding from Saturday night ... now this is ALOT of fun!!! But we probably shouldn't have been welding while drunk.

haley_welding.JPG

diana_welding.JPG

diana_welding2.JPG

urbanski said:
NO ac it's NOT a gimmick, zoe pisses me off

You're like a 16 year old high school girl without a daddy screaming for anyone to give her attention.

Surprised you aren't posting pics of your boobs for dudes online.

zoe, april whaatever
a piece of shit is a piece of shit
fuck you fly for falling for her spell
and AC NO i am not being sleeman
she just sucks