Hawt Girls Pillow Fight Thread (No Boys!)

if you're looking for like REAL cheap with shit you might already have, baby powder or corn starch can be used to lighten a bit

Bob Ross???
maxresdefault.jpg

• Gravy
Reactions: Petunia
http://www.ulta.com/double-extend-lash-extension-effect-mascara?productId=xlsImpprod930589

Google is mostly giving me primer as the "white" mascara, I swear there's definitely colored mascaras but not finding anything just now, but I saw a few folks mention a few coats of the primer side of this as something they've used for a white mascara effect. you can probably find a tester at any place that sells drug store-tier makeup like L'oreal or whatever(walgreens, target, etc) . there's also probably fancier testers of fancier primers at makeup places like ulta or sephora, but they're also pricier and you don't necessarily wanna be spending that kind of money on a subtle-ish part of a costume
I'm not necessarily looking for just white. Ross' beard is overall lighter than mine, closer to blonde. Kinda what I'm aiming for.

I probably should not be asking this here but if you know me I am clueless about sense of style in the middle of the scale between yoga pants/hoodie and cocktail attire.

I have a meeting in the Senate (with actual senators) in a couple of weeks. What the FUCK do I wear.

I probably should not be asking this here but if you know me I am clueless about sense of style in the middle of the scale between yoga pants/hoodie and cocktail attire.

I have a meeting in the Senate (with actual senators) in a couple of weeks. What the FUCK do I wear.

Electrified armor so those perverts can't try and touch your stuff.

Last edited:

Considering the news lately I wouldn't wear a dress or skirt around that group of perverts if I were you.

Electrified armor so they perverts can't try and touch your stuff.
Right? And this is me already overthinking everything. Do I go full powersuit but would that make me look too aggressive, a skirt suit with a nice blouse, but it would show my leg tattoo and not be taken seriously, how do I wear my hair, etc etc etc.

God being female is a pain in the ass.