Hawt Girls Pillow Fight Thread (No Boys!)

Put a little piece of clear tape between your eyebrows when you're at home for a few days. It's my grandmother's solution; it reminds you when you are scrunching your face, and you get out of the habit. Also wear sunglasses when it's bright.
I'm so laughing because I have done this already! It sadly hasn't seemed to help me from stop doing it, but when I do put it on, it makes everything feel better.

I'm the queen of sunglasses though. I always have them on as my eyes seem to be sensitive to sun. I have read that light eyes are more sensitive and while mine aren't as pale as some blues, they are still rather light (green).

• Gravy
Reactions: Ledboots
@Maureen where is that peppermint oil?

Fak sorry I forgot
It's upstairs in my room 3 floors up and I'm PMSing like a dying cat.

Ok so the company is called Saje (Natural Wellness) and i think it's avail in the USA.
It's a little roll on bottle...
Peppermint Halo has helped me with my headaches... the only time it didn't help was when in was super sick and my hemoglobin was in the 80s
Nothing was gonna help at that point.
Otherwise it def helps with the tension.

Peppermint + Lavender + Rosemary.

aeb20b48684edb971a84392489efa500.jpg

We use the diffusers in the house and I also use the essential oils on Kiko, like last night I used the lavender oil on his feet to relax him and soothe him when he was super upset over his pains
It calmed and he said he had a good sleep.

I swear by these oils

doTERRA is another brand I use

H. pylori survivor

Fak sorry I forgot

Ok so the company is called Saje (Natural Wellness) and i think it's avail in the USA.
Peppermint Halo has helped me with my headaches... the only time it didn't help was when in was super sick and my hemoglobin was in the 80s

We use the diffusers in the house and I also use the essential oils on Kiko, like last night I used the lavender oil on his feet to relax him and soothe him when he was super upset over his pains

I swear by these oils

H. pylori survivor

I use essential oils in my reiki practice, with the kids, myself, everything.

Fak sorry I forgot

I swear by these oils

H. pylori survivor
Thank you! I will check it out more, but sadly I don't see it in the US yet. I know of doTERRA but dislike the company itself. I'll have to look locally to see if I can find something good but similar. @Ledboots do you know of anything in the US to try?

Sorry about the PMS though. I'm worried about mine coming up in a few weeks since I had to go to a generic, damn insurance won't cover brand name that I used for 8 years. So far I mostly feel the same but we'll find out in about 3 weeks.

• Gravy
Reactions: Petunia
I'm so laughing because I have done this already! It sadly hasn't seemed to help me from stop doing it, but when I do put it on, it makes everything feel better.

I'm the queen of sunglasses though. I always have them on as my eyes seem to be sensitive to sun. I have read that light eyes are more sensitive and while mine aren't as pale as some blues, they are still rather light (green).

Are you a green-eyed blonde?

Holy crap that's my kryptonite.

I break out with scrubs too (due to large pores, perhaps) so I only use a light cleanser every once in a while or body bar soap if I'm out of cleanser. Eek.

Sometimes I only wash with water and that works best.
:eek:

Have you tried micellar water? Garnier makes a good one. Better than just regular soap that is harsh on skin.

• Gravy
Reactions: APRIL
I break out with scrubs too (due to large pores, perhaps) so I only use a light cleanser every once in a while or body bar soap if I'm out of cleanser. Eek.

Sometimes I only wash with water and that works best.
Use one with salycyclic acid. I can't use the lame, creamy ones, either. I have always used good ol St Ives Apricot but the one that says "blemish control", or something. That's the one that has salycyclic acid. I've used so many others, but I've always come back to this one & it's my every day now.
You can't totally shrink pores, but you can diminish their appearance by using stuff with acids in it. I like using a lemon juice + sugar scrub once a week. I just clean my face in the shower, like normal. Then, scrub with the lemon/sugar for abt 30 secs/whatever. And let it sit while I do the bod stuff. Face = extra smooooth

• Gravy
Reactions: Ledboots and APRIL