Hawt Girls Pillow Fight Thread (No Boys!)

ezgif-4-29a2b7f4ff58.gif

• Gravy
Reactions: APRIL and nukes
Is this the current girly thread?

I finally got around to buying a cup. Hopefully no more dealing with tampons and such. So far so good I think?

omg yay the thread is back
too bad this place is now a sausage fest

is the cup messy? sounds soooo messy and inconvenient
I don’t know. I haven’t emptied yet. My sister loved hers before she got fixed and she had super heavy flows.

I don’t know. I haven’t emptied yet. My sister loved hers before she got fixed and she had super heavy flows.

i’m imagining being in a bathroom stall somewhere, digging up there trying to fetch this thing out to empty to it out in the toilet. now i have bloody hands and my pants are down, but now i have to open the stall door to wash my hands but wait i hear voices outside my door so now i have to wait with a diva cup in my hand while blood is running down my arm.

MESSY

i’m imagining being in a bathroom stall somewhere, digging up there trying to fetch this thing out to empty to it out in the toilet. now i have bloody hands and my pants are down, but now i have to open the stall door to wash my hands but wait i hear voices outside my door so now i have to wait with a diva cup in my hand while blood is running down my arm.

MESSY

I honestly can't remember this coming up as a thing when I used one. I imagine if it did I would have emptied the cup into the toilet and cleaned the cup with some tissue before reinserting, cleaning it later when I was at home. That's my guess.

I honestly can't remember this coming up as a thing when I used one. I imagine if it did I would have emptied the cup into the toilet and cleaned the cup with some tissue before reinserting, cleaning it later when I was at home. That's my guess.
Maureen asked, I'm curious - so what do you use now? Not trying to be creepy - I had to attend to those duties for a bed-ridden lady twice in my life so far. I'm trying to stay up on the tech - if nothing else I'll be able to make better conversation with strange women.:rolleyes:

Maureen asked, I'm curious - so what do you use now? Not trying to be creepy - I had to attend to those duties for a bed-ridden lady twice in my life so far. I'm trying to stay up on the tech - if nothing else I'll be able to make better conversation with strange women.:rolleyes:

if she’s lucky, her uterus fell out and her Moon Blood is forever gone

• Haha
Reactions: wetwillie
i guess i’m just imagining a blood bath lol
You can wear them for 12 hours and they hold lots so it’s pretty easy to time it so you are only emptying it at home. No crazy trying to clean in bathroom stalls. Also it doesn’t sit super high inside, no digging to find necessary. Mine has a little loop you hook your finger in and gently pull out.

You can wear them for 12 hours and they hold lots so it’s pretty easy to time it so you are only emptying it at home. No crazy trying to clean in bathroom stalls. Also it doesn’t sit super high inside, no digging to find necessary. Mine has a little loop you hook your finger in and gently pull out.

ooooooh see i thought you have to empty it out often
I wonder how it feels inside..
I have worn the sponge so it can’t be that different

ooooooh see i thought you have to empty it out often
I wonder how it feels inside..
I have worn the sponge so it can’t be that different
I’ve been wearing it all day while helping my parents build their house so lots of activity and I can’t even tell it’s there.