Hawt Girls Pillow Fight Thread (No Boys!)

giphy.gif
ok so i got my lips done (they are MASSIVE) but they are just swollen and tender

ANYHOOOOO, the lady at the facility where I met with my nurse, the LADY WHO GREETS the patients looked JUST like this GIF... i was like OMG..

and again... to correct y'all for the 100000th time, this is NOT the result botox, this is the result of FILLERS
botox literally can't to this kind of shit to your face but fillers sure as hell can.

maybe ill post my swollen fish lips for your amusement.

• Gravy
Reactions: APRIL and Peppers
ok so i got my lips done (they are MASSIVE) but they are just swollen and tender

ANYHOOOOO, the lady at the facility where I met with my nurse, the LADY WHO GREETS the patients looked JUST like this GIF... i was like OMG..

and again... to correct y'all for the 100000th time, this is NOT the result botox, this is the result of FILLERS
botox literally can't to this kind of shit to your face but fillers sure as hell can.

Y u do this?

I am menstruating right meow.
I have been so spoiled with the being pregnant and not gushing viscera for weeks on end thing, I am not looking forward to my period coming back after this pregnancy, especially because I'll be on a new hormonal birth control (Liletta IUD) & don't know how the pregnancy and/or hormones will affect my menorrhagia, but unlike pills it's a bigger pain to change it if it's not working for me so I'm likely to suffer through it (plus I'm getting to be too old where to they won't put me on Yaz anyway despite it being the clear fucking winner)

• Gravy
Reactions: APRIL
I have been so spoiled with the being pregnant and not gushing viscera for weeks on end thing, I am not looking forward to my period coming back after this pregnancy, especially because I'll be on a new hormonal birth control (Liletta IUD) & don't know how the pregnancy and/or hormones will affect my menorrhagia, but unlike pills it's a bigger pain to change it if it's not working for me so I'm likely to suffer through it (plus I'm getting to be too old where to they won't put me on Yaz anyway despite it being the clear fucking winner)
you might get about 3 months of not having it. Theres a chance anyway

On the other hand, that might also leave you wondering... oh fuck am i pregnant again?

• Gravy
Reactions: august
you might get about 3 months of not having it. Theres a chance anyway

On the other hand, that might also leave you wondering... oh fuck am i pregnant again?
I'm getting the IUD placed at my PP appt which will be right on or around 6 weeks PP (which is the earliest you get cleared for fuckin again anyway)

I know you can also delay it with continuous breastfeeding, but there's all sorts of caveats to what may or may not make that effective and I'm not taking chances

I'm getting the IUD placed at my PP appt which will be right on or around 6 weeks PP (which is the earliest you get cleared for fuckin again anyway)

I know you can also delay it with continuous breastfeeding, but there's all sorts of caveats to what may or may not make that effective and I'm not taking chances
Some delay with breastfeeding. I never made it past 6 months before I had started my period again. After a couple it was only 3 months (which is how I have boys 14 months apart).

Definitely don’t rely on breastfeeding for birth control.

• Gravy
Reactions: APRIL
Some delay with breastfeeding. I never made it past 6 months before I had started my period again. After a couple it was only 3 months (which is how I have boys 14 months apart).

Definitely don’t rely on breastfeeding for birth control.

dont lie, you didnt make it past 6 months because you were already pregnant again by then