Hawt Girls Pillow Fight Thread (No Boys!)

Mr. Asa

Extra Medium Tedium
Sep 27, 2012
Tampa-ish
Marklar
61,341.03₥
Steam
asastang
http://www.ulta.com/double-extend-lash-extension-effect-mascara?productId=xlsImpprod930589

Google is mostly giving me primer as the "white" mascara, I swear there's definitely colored mascaras but not finding anything just now, but I saw a few folks mention a few coats of the primer side of this as something they've used for a white mascara effect. you can probably find a tester at any place that sells drug store-tier makeup like L'oreal or whatever(walgreens, target, etc) . there's also probably fancier testers of fancier primers at makeup places like ulta or sephora, but they're also pricier and you don't necessarily wanna be spending that kind of money on a subtle-ish part of a costume
I'm not necessarily looking for just white. Ross' beard is overall lighter than mine, closer to blonde. Kinda what I'm aiming for.

Mrs. Valve

Dizzy Broad
Oct 6, 2004
The QFH
Marklar
3,009.38₥
I probably should not be asking this here but if you know me I am clueless about sense of style in the middle of the scale between yoga pants/hoodie and cocktail attire.

I have a meeting in the Senate (with actual senators) in a couple of weeks. What the FUCK do I wear.

Strings

Stuck with this Shitty Title
Apr 18, 2016
Marklar
81,863.04₥
I probably should not be asking this here but if you know me I am clueless about sense of style in the middle of the scale between yoga pants/hoodie and cocktail attire.

I have a meeting in the Senate (with actual senators) in a couple of weeks. What the FUCK do I wear.
Electrified armor so those perverts can't try and touch your stuff.

Last edited:

yeppers

Just a proud boring drama queen
Feb 24, 2013
Mars
Marklar
18,514.51₥

Considering the news lately I wouldn't wear a dress or skirt around that group of perverts if I were you.

Mrs. Valve

Dizzy Broad
Oct 6, 2004
The QFH
Marklar
3,009.38₥
Electrified armor so they perverts can't try and touch your stuff.
Right? And this is me already overthinking everything. Do I go full powersuit but would that make me look too aggressive, a skirt suit with a nice blouse, but it would show my leg tattoo and not be taken seriously, how do I wear my hair, etc etc etc.

God being female is a pain in the ass.