Hawt Girls Pillow Fight Thread (No Boys!)

there's more dudes so there's a greater probability to begin with that any two randomly selected UFers in an argument are gonna be dudes

but also, yeah. I don't think there's much infighting at all amongst the women here, just the occasional spat but nothing prolonged or serious.
Seems like the woman:man ratio is almost equivalent as lots of people are spouses on here.... but ya, what Domon said. :lol:

well I think it would be disingenuous of me to call out another woman on this forum as an example of argumentative when... I'm, you know, who I am as a person :lol:
you're "discussing". Very very long windedly discussing.

i think if mr. asa, duke, and ozteez werent hear, the gender agnostic fight ratio would drop by like 99%.

Its like ya'll dont remember Dory going full enemy on varying topics for years on end. She has chilled out though.
It's funny how some people see things.

I don't fight any more than a lot of other people, but you see that differently.

You probably also don't see that you've become a grumpy cunt over the last year or so.

• Gravy
Reactions: Domon
Ladies
I'm gonna be Bob Ross for Halloween. I need to lighten my beard color up temporarily. Maybe add some white in it depending on what era Bob I go with. Beard grows fast enough that I could go with something that isn't temporary and trim it a week after.

Best method and/or product?

Ladies
I'm gonna be Bob Ross for Halloween. I need to lighten my beard color up temporarily. Maybe add some white in it depending on what era Bob I go with. Beard grows fast enough that I could go with something that isn't temporary and trim it a week after.

Best method and/or product?
if you can find some light colored hair mascara (idk if they still make that) or they make novelty colored regular eye mascara, that will wash out. they also make spray color for hair, you could use that, but I wouldn't spray it right on the beard, you could spray on like parchment paper and use a mascara wand to apply

http://www.ulta.com/double-extend-lash-extension-effect-mascara?productId=xlsImpprod930589

Google is mostly giving me primer as the "white" mascara, I swear there's definitely colored mascaras but not finding anything just now, but I saw a few folks mention a few coats of the primer side of this as something they've used for a white mascara effect. you can probably find a tester at any place that sells drug store-tier makeup like L'oreal or whatever(walgreens, target, etc) . there's also probably fancier testers of fancier primers at makeup places like ulta or sephora, but they're also pricier and you don't necessarily wanna be spending that kind of money on a subtle-ish part of a costume

places like target/Walgreen's and def something like party city should have the color spray stuff that washes out, and you could probably even just use q-tips or a cotton pad or even some TP to apply it instead of spraying it directly at your mouth area.

but the white spray option would def look like spray paint, the mascara/primer option would be more natural