Hawt Girls Pillow Fight Thread (No Boys!)

I do! I think the Origins is a better value which is why I mentioned it. I also love the Invisiblur. Murad makes great stuff!

Yes!! Great stuff costs tho... ugh
For my face I'll spend the money.
That's just me tho

I haven't had Botox (aaahhh that word again) since last June and I've turned to a little more expensive eye products to keeps things firmer and I'm actually happy

H. pylori survivor

• Gravy
Reactions: helenabear
Yes!! Great stuff costs tho... ugh
For my face I'll spend the money.
That's just me tho

I haven't had Botox (aaahhh that word again) since last June and I've turned to a little more expensive eye products to keeps things firmer and I'm actually happy

H. pylori survivor
Lol It isn't all bad. I get stress headaches I nearly used it for. I started use a Dr. Brandt serum with mint or something that when I massage in on the muscle it feels better. So far no needles yet. I just hate needles so much

It is worth it to spend money on my skin though. Makes me feel better about myself when I see healthy skin. Today I look like shit though. Fucking sweet little cat. Acting all normal like nothing happened.

• Gravy
Reactions: Petunia
Lol It isn't all bad. I get stress headaches I nearly used it for. I started use a Dr. Brandt serum with mint or something that when I massage in on the muscle it feels better. So far no needles yet. I just hate needles so much

It is worth it to spend money on my skin though. Makes me feel better about myself when I see healthy skin. Today I look like shit though. Fucking sweet little cat. Acting all normal like nothing happened.

Agreed. When it comes to our skin it's best to invest.

Oooohhh soooo I got this roll on oil that you dab and gently rub on your temples and it's works wonders!!
I'll take a pic 2moro for you

H. pylori survivor

• Gravy
I need to take notes. Must assemble skin care line! :p

This is the time grace!
You just turned 30 a hot minute ago.
Make it a ritual at night ...
We are lucky we are Latinas and our skin ages better than Los Pinche Gringos but still, it's so good to get into the habit.

My friend (white chick) who is two years younger than me, uses the most ridiculous expensive shit on the market and she looks easy 5+ yrs older than me ... why? Cuz she drinks and smokes ewww
The wrinkles around her lips are like those of a 76 yr old elderly tribal Nana.

8c712808913cccc2fb993c5398ea1350.jpg

H. pylori survivor

• Gravy
Reactions: strawberry love
This is the time grace!
We are lucky we are Latinas and our skin ages better than Los Pinche Gringos but still, it's so good to get into the habit.

My friend (white chick) who is two years younger than me, uses the most ridiculous expensive shit on the market and she looks easy 5+ yrs older than me ... why? Cuz she drinks and smokes ewww

H. pylori survivor
:drool:

This is what I use... Murad Professional is the bomb
It firms and tightens lifts, fine lines and wrinkles
It comes with little pads that you put on as well.
It's a really good product. It has amazing reviews but it's pricey. It's about $80 for 1oz
I know you said not expensive, just sharing what I'm currently loving...
9845ec3a2d74983b4b2cec5184d10547.jpg

But the results are THAT amazing.

I also use a product from Lush called enchanted eye cream that is super gentle on the eyes as that skin around the eyes as you know is super sensitive.
Vitamin E and lavender honey water!
Retails for under $30

H. pylori survivor
Ohhh the only eye cream that I ever used was by Murad! Can't remember what it was. But, was some good stuff.
Other than that, I never used a specific eye cream.

• Gravy
Agreed. When it comes to our skin it's best to invest.

Oooohhh soooo I got this roll on oil that you dab and gently rub on your temples and it's works wonders!!
I'll take a pic 2moro for you

H. pylori survivor
Tell me more! I furrow my brow when stressed and the muscles there get so tight. The massaging with minty stuff helps big time. They were so bad in the fall that I almost went for the needles just for relief. If I do it twice a day it seems to help. I still get it in the neck too but that's not as annoying as the pain between the brows.
This is the time grace!

H. pylori survivor
OMG that's hideous!!!!! Good genes are nice - my mom's side ages very well (they're that odd Med-Euro-Middle East mix). Very little early graying as well. Yay for good genes, but still not worth ignoring. I'd hate to be old and wrinkly like some of my friends are. Drinking tons, smoking and drug use are so bad for skin. I can tell for sure my friends who are smokers just by their skin. Some look so old.

I forgot to keep the smoking part of the quote, was mostly responding to the bull ring tho ;)
Ha ha ha - I get it. But yeah smoking doesn't help skin. You should see some of my had to tan all the time (beds or sun) and smoking friends now :eek:

Tell me more! I furrow my brow when stressed and the muscles there get so tight. The massaging with minty stuff helps big time. They were so bad in the fall that I almost went for the needles just for relief. If I do it twice a day it seems to help. I still get it in the neck too but that's not as annoying as the pain between the brows.

OMG that's hideous!!!!! Good genes are nice - my mom's side ages very well (they're that odd Med-Euro-Middle East mix). Very little early graying as well. Yay for good genes, but still not worth ignoring. I'd hate to be old and wrinkly like some of my friends are. Drinking tons, smoking and drug use are so bad for skin. I can tell for sure my friends who are smokers just by their skin. Some look so old.
Put a little piece of clear tape between your eyebrows when you're at home for a few days. It's my grandmother's solution; it reminds you when you are scrunching your face, and you get out of the habit. Also wear sunglasses when it's bright.

• Gravy