****GIRL THREAD****

I have a girl question on this 'girl thread' .... this time it's about fingernails. For all of you that 'get your nails done' .... what happens when you finally take them off????

I have gotten fake nails probably three times in my life and when I took them off my poor nails underneath looked terrible. Then you have to go around with deformed nails for two months - it wasn't worth it so I don't do it any more. Some girls ALWAYs have fake nails on - do you even have nails underneath any more?

... Just wondering (while I await the coffee to kick in )

gottoys? said:
I have a girl question on this 'girl thread' .... this time it's about fingernails. For all of you that 'get your nails done' .... what happens when you finally take them off????

I have gotten fake nails probably three times in my life and when I took them off my poor nails underneath looked terrible. Then you have to go around with deformed nails for two months - it wasn't worth it so I don't do it any more. Some girls ALWAYs have fake nails on - do you even have nails underneath any more?

I'm with you on that.

gottoys? said:

That's the hook. Stop, and your nails look like shit. Some destroy your nails more than others tho...

gottoys? said:

I've never actually had nails, but I've seen others that have and I agree, I don't want to destroy my nails, they are in poor enough shape as it is.

gottoys? said:

I've gotten acyrlics done once and I'll never do it again. I'd rather have healthy nails than fake ones that get in the way and hurt like hell. I only use Sally Hanson 'Hard as Nails' and it helps my nails grow long and strong. :)

*Fuxx Burger* said:
I've had plenty of manicures, but I've never done the fake nail thing.
I just go in and they make them purrdy :D

I'm all about that, I keep thinking I need to schedule a pedicure, that would be heaven.