Girl Talk - Weight, Weddings, and Whining

omg, i like, SO hate being like a size !@#$...it is like, soooo depressing. i mean, my thighs, OMG! (and my butt and my arms and good GAWD my boobs and my tummy and my ankles and my love handles and my earlobes and my neck and my back and my fingers...ACKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!)

i couldn't be a size 10 dead. be thankful, 10s. the numbers keep going up in the double digits, you know.

Thorn Bird said:
omg, i like, SO hate being like a size !@#$...it is like, soooo depressing. i mean, my thighs, OMG! (and my butt and my arms and good GAWD my boobs and my tummy and my ankles and my love handles and my earlobes and my neck and my back and my fingers...ACKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!)

i couldn't be a size 10 dead. be thankful, 10s. the numbers keep going up in the double digits, you know.

I hear you have the hardest ass ever out of any woman on this planet.

Thorn Bird said:

I think we should all just be comfortable in our own skin, no matter what size we wear. I still hate people calling me fat though, I'm so not.

I figure if you don't need fire rescue to crane you out of your apartment window because you're too big to use the stairs, you're just fine :fly:

zengirl said:
I think we should all just be comfortable in our own skin, no matter what size we wear. I still hate people calling me fat though, I'm so not.

I figure if you don't need fire rescue to crane you out of your apartment window because you're too big to use the stairs, you're just fine :fly:

Ya... thanks for that comment. :mad:

zengirl said:

yeah... one of my guy friends asked me if I plan on losing weight for the wedding then questioned why I was getting dessert later that meal... I could have lunged across the table and choked him :rolleyes:

*Fuxx Burger* said:
yeah... one of my guy friends asked me if I plan on losing weight for the wedding then questioned why I was getting dessert later that meal... I could have lunged across the table and choked him :rolleyes:

My wedding dress was a size 10 and I must say I looked absolutely gorgeous!

*Fuxx Burger* said:
I think it's something about that Y chromosome that makes guys stupid.

*Fuxx Burger* said:
Mine is a 12... who knew you go up one size with wedding dresses :iono:

Yes, that is true :( . Most formal dresses are like that, I think it's cause the fabric has no give.

kiwi said:
Yes, that is true :( . Most formal dresses are like that, I think it's cause the fabric has no give.
You can say that again. when I tried my dress on for the first time, I could bearly bend down to put my shoes on.

I looked at the girl and said, "and they expect me to wear this for 12 hours" :lol:

Guess I wont be eating that day!!

*Fuxx Burger* said:
You can say that again. when I tried my dress on for the first time, I could bearly bend down to put my shoes on.

I looked at the girl and said, "and they expect me to wear this for 12 hours" :lol:

Guess I wont be eating that day!!

Or breathing if it's anything like my dress. Do you have sleeves? I did and I could barely raise my arms above my head.