girl scout cookies!!

Never eat Girl Scout cookies. They contain partially hydrogenated palm oil, which is the worst kind you can consume. Never eat palm or coconut oils. They go right to your heart and solidify.

I think we ordered about 10 boxes in my household!

I was all..."Geeze! Thanks about thinking about me and how I am <i>trying</> to lose weight!"

I wonder when they will be coming in?

I hate GS cookies. They are bad for you, full of crap ingredients, and overpriced. Most of the money generated is lost to marketing firms, packaging companies, who ever makes the nasty little things...you see what I'm saying. The troop gets a very small cut.

If you want to do the organization a favor, donate to the GSA at the top level and request that your funds go to the council in your area. Then at least your money will get appropriated to the troops and not to the corporate machine.

Famous Amos kicks the girl scouts' ass at cookies anyways.

I hate GS cookies. They are bad for you, full of crap ingredients, and overpriced. Most of the money generated is lost to marketing firms, packaging companies, who ever makes the nasty little things...you see what I'm saying. The troop gets a very small cut.

If you want to do the organization a favor, donate to the GSA at the top level and request that your funds go to the council in your area. Then at least your money will get appropriated to the troops and not to the corporate machine.

Famous Amos kicks the girl scouts' ass at cookies anyways.

you are not american.

right, because I don't support all the corporate profiteers trying to make a buck off of some kids. Besides, those cookies get worse every year as they cut costs and they continually raise prices. :rolleyes:

eeeeeeasy, boy...I'M the one who's supposed to have had a nerve hit, mister. i WAS a girl scout. :fly:
it's ok if you're not american...you're still welcome to run spange off with fireworks ANY TIME YOU'D LIKE. :D

eeeeeeasy, boy...I'M the one who's supposed to have had a nerve hit, mister. i WAS a girl scout. :fly:
it's ok if you're not american...you're still welcome to run spange off with fireworks ANY TIME YOU'D LIKE. :D

who said I wasn't a girl scout ;)

No, but seriously, fund raisers of any kind that trick people into thinking they are doing a good thing but really they are just feeding the fat cats money...it pisses me off. If I give 10 dollars to an organization I want to see at least 8 go to the org. not 1 dollar while the other 9 feed the profit machine.

Plus it's fun to tell the girl scouts to fuck off when they try to sell their cookies. They always look hurt but really I'm doing them a favor.

we never have girl scouts come to the door. i've actually not even seen them selling the cookies outside of the stores. where are all the girl scouts?