gimme gimme gimme

Thorn Bird

Forum Mom
May 24, 2005
Marklar
₥65
i'd love to have everyone's addresses, phone numbers and birthdays. pm me with info if you don't mind me having it. i promise the info will not be abused in any way. YOU might be if/when i stumble upon you, but i'll certainly respect your information. :D
thx

Drool-Boy said:
I dont have an address, phone number or birthday.

no prob...i'll just look you up with current address already on file and then call you up on nonexistent number and ask your lovely wife who likes me when your birthday is and when her's is, too. :D

Thorn Bird said:
no prob...i'll just look you up with current address already on file and then call you up on nonexistent number and ask your lovely wife who likes me when your birthday is and when her's is, too. :D

Our phones dont accept calls from atlanta:shady:

Thorn Bird said:
i'd love to have everyone's addresses, phone numbers and birthdays. pm me with info if you don't mind me having it. i promise the info will not be abused in any way. YOU might be if/when i stumble upon you, but i'll certainly respect your information. :D
thx

she acts like I don't have access to her computer and address book.

Thorn Bird said:

Sent!