gift thread

I got Lilly Anne one of these:

radio-flyer-classic-walker-wagon_200x200.jpg

I figure she's going to be walking in the next 12 months so this would come in handy, it will also help her learn to pick up her toys.

I just wanted something big to put under the tree with a big red bow on it! The wagon will be filled with other little things we've been picking up here and there, sing along videos, elmo videos, teething toys, and everything elmo we can find... she loves him!

My little brother FINALLY has a girlfriend (and she's a nice girl!) so we're getting them a $100 gift card to the let us entertain you restaurants so they can go out to a nice fancy dinner together... he's also getting christmas videos because he collects dvds

I can't post what Ryan is getting because he reads this forum. :fly: but he'll like it!

This is the earliest I've ever gotten Christmas stuff going. We even have our tree up, it's not decorated yet as we're still pulling cats out of teh tree, but it's up!

Get her a rocking horse!

Last edited:
I don't know exactly what I've given out but I've probably handed out a few dozen toys at Toys For Tots events. I remember some of the nicer Transformers and a trike but we weren't allowed to give out the GI Joes :fly:

I bought myself a TLR-2 for my .45. I'm excited about that. I got my mom her first laptop, so I'm excited about that. I'm not looking forward to shopping for my kiddo since I always go way over budget.

We're getting this for the youngest. It's a SpongeBob fish tank. He's going to be so excited.

spongebob_tank.jpg

Last edited: