gift thread

Thorn Bird

Forum Mom
May 24, 2005
Marklar
₥65
what are some of the gifts you're giving that you're excited about? what are some great ideas you've had? share!

My baby is getting an aquadoodle. I'm very excited about it cause he draws on EVERYTHING. So hopefully between my chalkboard door and the aquadoodle, he'll stop drawing all over himself and the books that are not intended for coloring (the door has helped cut back on the wall coloring, so now just to solve the other problems).

Also, I gave my mom a book, (a children's one) with the most amazing illustrations and a wonderful story, I would have to say it's my very favorite book every, and I can't wait to see what she thinks of it.

My friend Helen - Rocky Horror T-shirt
Friend Alan - Some weed
Housemate - Giving her my pink DS seeing as I won that DSi
Sister - jewelry
Nephews/Neices - A big set of Roald Dahl books.

Not sure I'm buying for anyone else, I can't be bothered this year. My parents don't want anything except to be allowed to hassle me all Xmas day, which I've accepted.

I got Lilly Anne one of these:

radio-flyer-classic-walker-wagon_200x200.jpg

I figure she's going to be walking in the next 12 months so this would come in handy, it will also help her learn to pick up her toys.

I just wanted something big to put under the tree with a big red bow on it! The wagon will be filled with other little things we've been picking up here and there, sing along videos, elmo videos, teething toys, and everything elmo we can find... she loves him!

My little brother FINALLY has a girlfriend (and she's a nice girl!) so we're getting them a $100 gift card to the let us entertain you restaurants so they can go out to a nice fancy dinner together... he's also getting christmas videos because he collects dvds

I can't post what Ryan is getting because he reads this forum. :fly: but he'll like it!

This is the earliest I've ever gotten Christmas stuff going. We even have our tree up, it's not decorated yet as we're still pulling cats out of teh tree, but it's up!

My baby is getting an aquadoodle. I'm very excited about it cause he draws on EVERYTHING. So hopefully between my chalkboard door and the aquadoodle, he'll stop drawing all over himself and the books that are not intended for coloring (the door has helped cut back on the wall coloring, so now just to solve the other problems).

knyte can be so cute sometimes

there's a drawing station that's glow in the dark that's pretty cool. it's got a wand, and you do it in the dark. my kiddos got one this past weekend at our family christmas.

magna doodles also rock...it's one of those staple toys around here. my six-year-old still loves them, and the two-year-old loves his as well.

We have some small magna doodles, but they've never gotten really into them. We have played with the glow in the dark thing, but it works best if it's dark. It is a lot of fun though. I like the aquadoodle (I did the great big mat) cause Ian loves sitting/laying on the floor to color.

haven't started shopping yet but the only thing I've figured out for sure is getting 2 ipod/iphone speaker docks