Gift help for a musician

Fat Burger

Flaccid Member
Sep 30, 2004
Portland, OR
www.heartboxers.com
Marklar
₥0
Ok, a friend of mine is the guitarist/singer/songwriter type, and I'm going to put together a sort of "gig survival kit" with partly useful and partly joke items for her birthday. Here's what I've got so far, please suggest additions:

• Extra set of strings
  • Extra picks
  • Guitar polish
  • Throat lozenges
  • Plastic ninja sword to cut off the heads of people who boo

That's a fairly comprehensive list....... the only thing I might add is maybe an extra sling/strap whatever they call those things.

And maybe earplugs.

A mirror.
Mini-condoms.
Snickers candy bar.
One of those "Get out of jail free" cards from a monopoly game.
A little black book.
Toilet Paper.

wr3kt said:
A mirror.
Mini-condoms.
Snickers candy bar.
A little black book.
Toilet Paper.
I like the mirror and Snickers ideas. Where would I find a small handheld mirror, though? I've never looked for something like that before.

Fat Burger said:
I like the mirror and Snickers ideas. Where would I find a small handheld mirror, though? I've never looked for something like that before.

Go to the dollar store.

- string winder (plastic, and costs a couple bucks)
- wire cutters (for cutting the ends of strings off, or penises of annoying groupies)
- hairspray (industrial strength)
- coupon for 50% off at Spandex-R-Us (ficticious)
- books on: how to distinguish rubber and real bats, the flight characteristics of chickens, and how to impress record execs when all you have is a bottle of whiskey and one live bird

wr3kt said:
A mirror.
Mini-condoms.
Snickers candy bar.
A little black book.
Toilet Paper.
Speaking from personal experince I would suggest you make if 7 or 8 of those "Get out of jail free" cards from a monopoly game.:D :D :D :D

:rant: Who wanted me to spray myself with silly string? plus gave me a red mark on my rep points... :(

Kevlar said:
:rant: Who wanted me to spray myself with silly string? plus gave me a red mark on my rep points... :(
I dont know about the red mark on your rep points, but I could go for pics of you wearing nothing but silly string......:D :D :D :D