Gift exchange?

CletusJones

CUCKGBLR
Oct 15, 2004
Marklar
₥3,706
UF Sekrat Peasant: 2029

I was sitting on the couch last night watching ATHF and thought to myself "I wonder if those monkeys at UF have planned a Christmas/Hanukkah/Arbor Day/Kwanzaa gift exchange this year." I took the opportunity to look 5 threads down from the top of the forum and didn't see anything so I figured I might as well post something.

This is me posting something: (YARRR CONTENT AHOY)

Who would be interested in a holiday gift/card exchange?
What kind of parameters should be set? (cost/ship date/etc)

This was pretty successful last year, I think everyone who signed up actually got a gift and maybe a card as well. I'll need a partner, someone else to plan the shenanigans with, who's interested??? (Hopefully you don't dissappear like Mondoz did to me last year :( )

Last year the gift threshhold was $10 - $15 and we shipped somewhere around Christmas IIRC. You basically just give me (and/or my minion - should someone accept the position) your address and by about Thanksgiving You'll get the name of the person you'll be sending something to. So that not everyone gets dirty magazines and huge bottles of lotion this year, please include a few words about the type of "gift" you'd like to receive.

FYI: I've still got everyone's addresses from last year, so if you haven't moved since last year all you really have to do is tell me that you'd like to play. Actually, those members from last year who don't play again this year should get suprised by something interesting in the mail...

EDIT: send your contact info to: cletusjones at omg-stfu dot com

SHOULD YOU CHOOSE TO NOT PLAY THE GAME I SHALL SEND MY LITTLE FRIEND HERE TO ANNHILLATE YOU AND YOUR KIN. (he's lethal with a piano, you don't even know)
245.gif

Last edited:
indeed.

I'll be passing out the names the day after thanksgiving. If yall'd like them sooner just let me know.

Last edited by a moderator:
Drool-Boy said:
You dont have anything to worry about.
Do you realize how much it costs to ship a bag of turds to europe?
It's not THAT expensive. The farmers of our respective countries have a new deal going on with DHL to bring down the cost of turd shippage. This of course only applies to animal turds, there's a small extra fee to ship the human variety.

Wow you guys sure are pushy. I spent my weekend face down in a pool of my own drool so cut me a break.

I did however manage to match up a few names while I was face down in my drool so those people will be getting their names after I get home from work today. I'd pass them out now but I matched the names up on a napkin and left it on my coffee table.

CletusJones said:
Wow you guys sure are pushy. I spent my weekend face down in a pool of my own drool so cut me a break.

I did however manage to match up a few names while I was face down in my drool so those people will be getting their names after I get home from work today. I'd pass them out now but I matched the names up on a napkin and left it on my coffee table.
Are you keeping track this year, so that we know who to assign the new 'Goatse style' for UF?