gg amazon! (omg another BF2 thread)

JAXvillain

Curly_Sue
Oct 13, 2004
Marklar
₥0
they fucked up my preorder and charged me $58 for just the freebie headset...stupid bastards!

spange, have a link to the preorder you got in on? I'm gonna try to cancel this

BigDov said:
Is this game going to require me to upgrade my hardware? I've only got a 9800pro, XP-M running at 2.3ghz and 512mb of ram. Maybe more memory???

more ram, its pretty cheap

BigDov said:
Is this game going to require me to upgrade my hardware? I've only got a 9800pro, XP-M running at 2.3ghz and 512mb of ram. Maybe more memory???

yup, you'll want another 512mb...just added that to my system 2 days ago because I was getting low virtual memory errors

SpangeMonkee said:
yeah, I'm running AMD64 3100 1GB RAM and 9800 Pro 128. it runs just fine.

Good to know. I've been needing to upgrade my ram for a while now, but I obviously can't say "Because BF2 demands it" :) Maybe I'll buy the wife some first, as a peace offering, then get mine.

BigDov said:
Good to know. I've been needing to upgrade my ram for a while now, but I obviously can't say "Because BF2 demands it" :) Maybe I'll buy the wife some first, as a peace offering, then get mine.

buy her some ram?

BigDov said:

just say, "look, I'll need this to take out my aggression out on other people. otherwise, I'm gonna have to beat your ass on a daily basis. oh yeah, you'll also have to act like a tank/helicopter/jeep/jet and I will have to ride you. can you make missle and machine gun noises?"

SpangeMonkee said:
just say, "look, I'll need this to take out my aggression out on other people. otherwise, I'm gonna have to beat your ass on a daily basis. oh yeah, you'll also have to act like a tank/helicopter/jeep/jet and I will have to ride you. can you make missle and machine gun noises?"

:) That's fuckin' comedy gold.

And yes, 1GB should be standard. I got in on the CCCPusa pre-order, but it hasn't shown up yet.

Anyone want a bf2 tshirt that I KNOW isn't going to fit my fat ass?