gg amazon! (omg another BF2 thread)

This game will kick ass if I ever get a nice PC to run it on. :lol: Right now it looks like Black Hawk Down because I've got all the setting turned down.

If all you fricken east coasterners didn't go to bed so early, I'd say we could try and play tonight.

fly said:
I'm off work tomorrow...

well then, maybe we shall play tonight good sir. I will aim you if I can, but it probably won't be till after 11 EST

why_ask_why said:
alright, got shit straightened out with amazon and will have the game tomorrow

I've had it since Tuesday, can anyone here say that had it before then? Or am I the winnah???

KNYTE said:
I've had it since Tuesday, can anyone here say that had it before then? Or am I the winnah???

minnesota > georgia > florida > Iraq > Louisianna > Utah.

anyone playing? unfortunately I'm still on the demo until tomorrow so I likely can't join anyone but thought it was worth a shot

why_ask_why said:
anyone playing? unfortunately I'm still on the demo until tomorrow so I likely can't join anyone but thought it was worth a shot

I played on the Genmay server for 3 hours tonight. Holy shit was that fun. I was on a kick-ass squad. We followed each other around, worked together, and got about 60 points each per round.

I'm falling in love with the assault class. Single shot for long range, burst for mid-to-close range, and nades for clusters and vehicles. Massive damage. I took out 6 guys ducking behind a wall by lobbing a nade perfectly over their heads and then gunning down the couple that stumbled out. And you can wreak havoc with all that ammo lying on a good roof top at medium range picking people off below.

It's amazing how much fun you can have with minimal lag. I did accidentally leap off a roof once and die because of lag, but overall it was very good.

W_a_W, you're going to love the retail maps. The urban arabic ones are my faves. Tons of sneaking, shooting, and close quarters chaos.

Sarcasmo said:
I played on the Genmay server for 3 hours tonight. Holy shit was that fun. I was on a kick-ass squad. We followed each other around, worked together, and got about 60 points each per round.

I'm falling in love with the assault class. Single shot for long range, burst for mid-to-close range, and nades for clusters and vehicles. Massive damage. I took out 6 guys ducking behind a wall by lobbing a nade perfectly over their heads and then gunning down the couple that stumbled out. And you can wreak havoc with all that ammo lying on a good roof top at medium range picking people off below.

It's amazing how much fun you can have with minimal lag. I did accidentally leap off a roof once and die because of lag, but overall it was very good.

W_a_W, you're going to love the retail maps. The urban arabic ones are my faves. Tons of sneaking, shooting, and close quarters chaos.

can't wait! :drool: just checked tracking and it will be waiting for me when I get home

SpangeMonkee said:
Jun 24, 2005 7:09 am On FedEx vehicle for delivery NORCROSS - HD, GA

bah. 6 hours and not here yet. I wanted to play before class. :(

aren't you watching your daughter?