gg amazon! (omg another BF2 thread)

I only play it on my laptop. My system is a 3.2ghz P4M, Geforce FX Go! 5600, 512meg of RAM etc. I only started getting problems with it like a week or more into playing it.
I'd buy extra RAM, but I'm not sure how to put it into a laptop. I've never done it before.

Galen said:
I only play it on my laptop. My system is a 3.2ghz P4M, Geforce FX Go! 5600, 512meg of RAM etc. I only started getting problems with it like a week or more into playing it.
I'd buy extra RAM, but I'm not sure how to put it into a laptop. I've never done it before.

Under the keyboard or on the bottom of the laptop there is a little place to put the ram. Its actually very, very easy most of the time. Unless you're clumsy like April

smileynev said:
Under the keyboard or on the bottom of the laptop there is a little place to put the ram. Its actually very, very easy most of the time. Unless you're clumsy like April
Are you sure it's a good idea? Will I be able to put the laptop back together fine etc.?
I would play this game on my desktop, as I have a 9800pro etc. in it, but the 9800 has been crashing since fall 2004 and I can't do a thing about it. Ah well.

Galen said:
Are you sure it's a good idea? Will I be able to put the laptop back together fine etc.?
I would play this game on my desktop, as I have a 9800pro etc. in it, but the 9800 has been crashing since fall 2004 and I can't do a thing about it. Ah well.

It shouldn't be a problem. If you're nervous about it though, just jab it with a screwdriver a few times to test it's durability.

Drool-Boy said:
Im gonn have to wait unitll after I start the new job to order this.
I dunno what my work schedule is gonna look like so Ive no idea if Ill even have time to play.

Nooooooooooooo....who's gonna make me suicide from airsickness?

SpyderGST said:
:) That's fuckin' comedy gold.

And yes, 1GB should be standard. I got in on the CCCPusa pre-order, but it hasn't shown up yet.

Anyone want a bf2 tshirt that I KNOW isn't going to fit my fat ass?
Ill take it!

Drool-Boy said:
I just went to Frys and got it for 40bux:fly:

saw their ad in the paper at lunch and it said they had the lowest price but they didn't print it...appears they were right!