getting tattoos just got really uncool

b_sinning said:
I like my tattoos. People that do anything becuase Lohan or Paris do it should be shot. Unless it's lots of sex with random people. That's still ok.

Wait, so are you saying that Sarcasmo models his sex life after one of the hollywood puppets? :fly:

BeeRad said:
Grumble Grumble Grumble Grumble Grumble Grumble Grumble Grumble Grumble Grumble Grumble Grumble Grumble Grumble Grumble Grumble Grumble Grumble Grumble Grumble Grumble Grumble Grumble Grumble Grumble Grumble Grumble Grumble Grumble Grumble Grumble Grumble Grumble Grumble Grumble Grumble

/southpark

It's rabble

RABBLE RABBLE RABBLE RABBLE RABBLE RABBLE RABBLE RABBLE RABBLE RABBLE RABBLE RABBLE RABBLE RABBLE RABBLE RABBLE RABBLE RABBLE RABBLE RABBLE RABBLE RABBLE RABBLE RABBLE RABBLE RABBLE RABBLE RABBLE RABBLE RABBLE RABBLE RABBLE RABBLE RABBLE RABBLE RABBLE RABBLE

thrawn said:
It's rabble

RABBLE RABBLE RABBLE RABBLE RABBLE RABBLE RABBLE RABBLE RABBLE RABBLE RABBLE RABBLE RABBLE RABBLE RABBLE RABBLE RABBLE RABBLE RABBLE RABBLE RABBLE RABBLE RABBLE RABBLE RABBLE RABBLE RABBLE RABBLE RABBLE RABBLE RABBLE RABBLE RABBLE RABBLE RABBLE RABBLE RABBLE

hamburglar.jpg

Sarcasmo said:
I can't explain it rationally.

You know how when a new trend comes along, and people totally buy into it, and then they start using all the trend lingo and using the trend hand gestures and subscribing to the trend catalog in the mail, and pretty soon you just want to slide them over a table saw blade while laughing and crying at the same time? It's kind of like that.

you make me giggle mah niggle

Sarcasmo said:
God I fucking hate it when people call it ink.

I worked at Little Caesar's in high school and I used to hate answering the phone to hear someone ask me for a large pie. It was typically a male from the great white north. They would as well condemn us for not producing said pie in the fashion of a New York City pizzaria.

Pie has motherfuckin fruit in it or chocolate or, sometimes, chicken and vegetables...hell I'll even go with hair pie, but to call a pizza a pie coaxes me to drive railroad ties into my temples.

shawndavid said:
I worked at Little Caesar's in high school and I used to hate answering the phone to hear someone ask me for a large pie. It was typically a male from the great white north. They would as well condemn us for not producing said pie in the fashion of a New York City pizzaria.

Pie has motherfuckin fruit in it or chocolate or, sometimes, chicken and vegetables...hell I'll even go with hair pie, but to call a pizza a pie coaxes me to drive railroad ties into my temples.

I used to love little caesars...it's a shame they've just about gone under