getting tattoos just got really uncool

theacoustician said:
Why? What do you care?

I can't explain it rationally.

You know how when a new trend comes along, and people totally buy into it, and then they start using all the trend lingo and using the trend hand gestures and subscribing to the trend catalog in the mail, and pretty soon you just want to slide them over a table saw blade while laughing and crying at the same time? It's kind of like that.

Last edited:
Sarcasmo said:

You know how when a new trend comes along, and people totally buy into it, and then they start using all the trend lingo and using the trend hand gestures and subscribing to the trend catalog in the mail, and pretty soon you just want to slide them over a table saw blade while laughing and crying at the same time? It's kind of like that.

Werd my brotha, I know exactly how you feel dawg. I love how you got jiggy wit it and didnt hold anything back. When we are in da club doin da shoulda lean I get feeling like this too.

Sarcasmo said:

Wow, I never realized you were so anti-trend Mr. GQ. I have hate for the puppets too, but I just tune them out. I don't watch their tv shows, or listen to their music, or spend any time in places where the trend whores go. The only exposure I really ever have to them is when I go to the mall. ;) Perhaps you should adopt the hermit lifestyle as well? :fly:

Pandora said:
Wow, I never realized you were so anti-trend Mr. GQ. I have hate for the puppets too, but I just tune them out. I don't watch their tv shows, or listen to their music, or spend any time in places where the trend whores go. The only exposure I really ever have to them is when I go to the mall. ;) Perhaps you should adopt the hermit lifestyle as well? :fly:

I'm going to move into your hippie commune and replace my vocabulary with an incoherent stream of grumbles and snarls.

Sarcasmo said:
I'm going to move into your hippie commune and replace my vocabulary with an incoherent stream of grumbles and snarls.

Grumble Grumble Grumble Grumble Grumble Grumble Grumble Grumble Grumble Grumble Grumble Grumble Grumble Grumble Grumble Grumble Grumble Grumble Grumble Grumble Grumble Grumble Grumble Grumble Grumble Grumble Grumble Grumble Grumble Grumble Grumble Grumble Grumble Grumble Grumble Grumble

/southpark

Pandora said:
I'm with FGH on this one. Pics of Influx's tats needed stat. She can see my skin if she shows hers. :pandora:

QFT. I told her awhile ago she owed me pics.

plz post them :eek: