getting tattoos just got really uncool

meh, I'm still probably going to get the ones I've planned on

I do find it cool that she learned how to shoot before her trip to Iraq with Clinton

FlyNavy said:
meh, I'm still probably going to get the ones I've planned on

I do find it cool that she learned how to shoot before her trip to Iraq with Clinton
Uh she didnt go...

LINDSAY LOHAN says she wants to go to Iraq with Sen. Hillary Rodham Clinton and entertain American troops.

Lohan and Clinton, the new Hope and Crosby.

And when they get back from Iraq, they could team up as Roxie Hart and Velma Kelly in a touring company of "Chicago."

Could be a good way (wink, wink) to see the country, senator?

Anyway, not to parse Lindsay's words too carefully,

we're guessing she doesn't want to entertain the troops with Mrs. Clinton, but she has been awful wacky lately.

"I've been trying to go to Iraq with Hillary Clinton for so long," Lohan says in the new Elle magazine. "Hillary was trying to work it out [don't you just love how she calls her Hillary - like they're old sorority sisters], but it seemed too dangerous."

Yeah, for the soldiers.

The last thing our troops need is to be concentrating on Lindsay, instead of staying alive.

Lohan says she hoped to emulate Marilyn Monroe, who performed in 1954 for about 100,000 troops stationed in Korea.

"It's so amazing seeing that one woman just going somewhere, this beautiful sex kitten, who's basically a pinup, which is what I've always aspired to be," Lohan tells Elle.

Wait a second, we thought you aspired to be a serious actress? Or was it a fashion model? Or a singer?

It's hard to take any of this seriously but Lindsay says she would prepare for her trip to Iraq by going to an L.A. gun range with her security guard and "start taking shooting lessons."

Because, let's face it, when your convoy blows up, it's good to know how to handle a handgun.

As for Lindsay road-tripping with Sen. Clinton, a spokesman for "Hillary" said, "It was suggested to her that if she wanted to go, she could pursue doing so through the USO."

I didn't know if she had actually gone yet but it seems she wants to and it's nice to have one more person taking an interest. :)

I don't get a tattoo cause it's trendy or cause the MTV tells me to. I get one because I like them as a form of art, I enjoy the process of getting them done, and it's fucking addictive and I can't stop now! So what if LL wants to open a shop, doesn't mean I have to go there.

bast_imret said:
I don't get a tattoo cause it's trendy or cause the MTV tells me to. I get one because I like them as a form of art, I enjoy the process of getting them done, and it's fucking addictive and I can't stop now! So what if LL wants to open a shop, doesn't mean I have to go there.

don't get your panties in a wad...just busting balls ;)

speaking of tattoos, one of my lawyers was bending down under her desk this morning and I saw for the first time she has a tramp stamp :fly:

I do piercings which are just as trendy but this has been coming for awhile. Doesnt suprise me that a well known celeb is gonna open a parlor, she will make alot of money because she has alot of fans, plain and simple

bast_imret said:

STEP OFF, CAPTAIN PSA