Getting some rest this weekend??? ;)

BigDov

Erect Member
Oct 14, 2004
close to Seattle
Marklar
₥0
So the plan was for me to have a nice relaxing day today....... listen to it rain, watch the wind blow shingles off of the neighbor's shanty, and just generally be lazy. NOT happening that way.

>:-(

Mmmmmhmmmm...................... for the past day, my youngest daughter has been sick; sick as in been throwing up everything she eats. Oh my that's all kinds of fun fun fun. Then I found out last night that there's an electrician coming over at 9:00 this morning to inspect my handiwork, my oldest daughter has a TaeKwonDo demo to go to this afternoon, on top of my wife being gone all day doing scrapbooking shit. *sigh* So that's not too bad, right?? Dad might be able to sneak in a nap here or there, right? WRONG!

Oh but wait- the middle kid woke up at about 12:30 throwing up (ugh) so she came downstairs to our bedroom....... my wife was dealing with her, I went and cleaned up her mess which is VERY hard for me to do cause I'm pretty much a sympathy puker, and well, the smell is enough to get me going :( Damn. I get that done, roll back to bed and doze off for about 10 minutes, then lo and behold, middle kid and wife are both out of bed throwing up. Fucking great. Finally about 2:00 I get tired of not sleeping and hearing them puking every half an hour so I go downstairs to sleep. I think I finally fell asleep about 4:30. Then woke back up at 6:00. FUUUUUUUCCCKKKKK!!!!!!! Pukey sheets, towels, and pajamas to wash, kids to hover over, shit to do....... fuck fuck fuck. FUCK.

So you Atlanta folks all iced in and freezing your asses off, have fun today :lol:

Last edited:
I'm never having kids.

Had a relaxing day so far. Went to the library, grabbed a handful of books. Went into the city and brought a shirt for bf and some materials to make people valentines day cards with.

Got home. Get this...my gran brought me...a.......

METALLICA BACKPACK

FUCK YES

BEST PRESENT EVER

IM GOING TO FUCKING CRY

o my

bast_imret said:
I understand. I am a sympathy puker too. I can't clean up dog vomit without dry heaving.
I used to be that way, but when it is my children (or dogs) I don't really have a problem. Weird huh?

Anyway Dov...Sorry! I hope it gets better soon!

dude, that sucks ass. I"m sorry to hear that your whole family is sick. I'm at my parents relaxing and doing my thing here. it's nice so far, my mommy made a delicious breakfast and I've had like 4 cups of coffee. I showed my dad how to do some stuff in autocad and whatnot as well. All in all it's been a really peaceful saturday morning for me. :D

Nemo said:
Once when I was like 10 I puked on my grans carpet and it looked like Africa and she wasn't home so I had to clean it up and I did an Italy shaped puke while cleaning.
LOL good stuff

That sucks mang :( Hope your daughter gets better and you can relax a little more..

Every day is easy for me.. I need a job :(

I didn't know d4rkspike was over here too.. So that's another Portland guy if a Portland UF happening.. happens :D

Niltrog said:
That sucks mang :( Hope your daughter gets better and you can relax a little more..

Every day is easy for me.. I need a job :(

I didn't know d4rkspike was over here too.. So that's another Portland guy if a Portland UF happening.. happens :D
Tree hugger meet!

aw :(
remember how hard it was being sick when you were a kid? poor guys. hope they feel better soon. :heart: