Getting some rest this weekend??? ;)

This past weekend was the first weekend I was able to sleep in.... in a long time.

Thank youuuuu new job.

fly said:
WTF

You and FB are getting married? SERIOS? OMGWTFBBQ

Isn't that kinda... fast?

They can't...ya know...do the thing....with his thing...and her thinger....until they're married.

smileynev said:
They can't...ya know...do the thing....with his thing...and her thinger....until they're married.
two of my friends in college got married when they did for this exact reason...she was uberrelgious and he was really horny. let's just say 2 years later it's not working out so well.

F33nX said:
two of my friends in college got married when they did for this exact reason...she was uberrelgious and he was really horny. let's just say 2 years later it's not working out so well.

Well, did he get some?

F33nX said:
yep, and is depressed as hell because she's apparently a terrible lay.
I don't get how a chick can be a terrible lay?

smileynev said:
I don't get how a chick can be a terrible lay?
there are more complicated surrounding issues as well. she's psychocatholic, for one. no birth control is allowed in her mind. he wants sex, doesn't want kids yet (he's still in grad school). she apparently has this mindset that women are supposed to be passive in bed, blah blah blah, and is apparently like a cold fish. :shrug:

F33nX said:
there are more complicated surrounding issues as well. she's psychocatholic, for one. no birth control is allowed in her mind. he wants sex, doesn't want kids yet (he's still in grad school). she apparently has this mindset that women are supposed to be passive in bed, blah blah blah, and is apparently like a cold fish. :shrug:

dea...I mean colder the better.

fly said:
WTF

You and FB are getting married? SERIOS? OMGWTFBBQ

Isn't that kinda... fast?
Eventually... I didnt say we were getting married tomorrow ;)

smileynev said:
That is hardly a good reason to get married. I would never get married just to have sex.
And for all you know, we are fucking like bunnies already ;)