Getting some rest this weekend??? ;)

any kinds i have will be vacinated from birth from all known dieseses i hate getting ill, it sux..:(

:heart: I hope things get better over there. Puke is ICKY!!!!!!!!11111

It continues! Youngest slept from 3 yesterday afternoon until 7 this morning, went back to bed 2 hours later; the middle kid hasn't had anything to eat since Friday, but she is starting to drink and keep down some water; the wife still isn't all that great either especially not after telling me she doesn't even feel like eating either. *sigh*

JJ Lady said:
I used to be that way, but when it is my children (or dogs) I don't really have a problem. Weird huh?

Anyway Dov...Sorry! I hope it gets better soon!

You did not birth them.

Just a reminder.

BigDov said:
It continues! Youngest slept from 3 yesterday afternoon until 7 this morning, went back to bed 2 hours later; the middle kid hasn't had anything to eat since Friday, but she is starting to drink and keep down some water; the wife still isn't all that great either especially not after telling me she doesn't even feel like eating either. *sigh*
Get them to start nibbling on dry toast, banana's and gatorade so they dont get dehydrated.
But only little sips and small nibbles.

*Fuxx Burger* said:
Get them to start nibbling on dry toast, banana's and gatorade so they dont get dehydrated.

:) Yup, started them off light with a couple crackers, but hopefully they'll feel like eating today- it's not like either one of those kids has a lot of weight they could stand to lose.

:heart:

BigDov said:
:) Yup, started them off light with a couple crackers, but hopefully they'll feel like eating today- it's not like either one of those kids has a lot of weight they could stand to lose.

:heart:
I need to get sick again. When i was sick over christmas, I ended up in the hospital for a night, I ended up losing like 7 lbs because I didnt eat anything

BigDov said:
:fly: I've heard you might........ but still. Please be reasonable, 'kay?
You've heard I might what... diet? And be reasonable about what.
Dont worry, I would never do a fad diet or anything like that. Plus Im not fat :p I just miss working out. We have a gym at school but it kinda sucks

*Fuxx Burger* said:
You've heard I might what... diet? And be reasonable about what.
Dont worry, I would never do a fad diet or anything like that. Plus Im not fat :p I just miss working out. We have a gym at school but it kinda sucks

Heard you might need to fit into a wedding dress ;) Be reasonable about your weight loss....... that's all I was getting at.

No you're not fat at all :) I miss working out too- I think I'm going to join the gym again and see about getting back in shape.

*Fuxx Burger* said:
May I suggest slowing the car down to about 8mph and pushing them out of the car in front of the emergency room. Then go rent 6 of your favorite DVDs and enjoy your peaceful evening.