Getting ridiculous yet?

taeric

Flaccid Member
May 6, 2005
Marklar
₥0
At what point should I get upset that the dealership still has my car?

I dropped it off for service about 2 weeks ago because the check engine light was on. After replacing several parts trying to get the light to go off, now the vehicle won't crank. It is getting sorta sad/funny now.

It isn't causing me much grief. Under warranty and I'm in a brand new loaner jetta. Still, I would like my car back. Sooner than later at this point.

My old boss put his corvette in the shop one time to have something minor done to it. He was sitting at a traffic light in a different car of his and look over in traffic and sees a mechanic driving his car. Out joy riding in it. Needless to say he was pissed. lol

wasn't ther a video of some mechanics from a dealership taking a mustang or something up to 130 that was brand new and in for warranty work..

inline4 said:
wasn't ther a video of some mechanics from a dealership taking a mustang or something up to 130 that was brand new and in for warranty work..
nah I think that was a dude test driving a cobra with a salesman in the passenger seat and he was freaking the fuck out

That salesman one was a great one...

My buddy used to detail car's and when people would drop off lambos and shit for a full detail they would get 4 guys to work on it so it would be done in 20 minutes and then take it down to the beach until the guy got back. Dam run on sentence

I'm not exactly worried about anything like that. If these people are so excited about driving a diesel golf, so be it. :) I am getting rather anxious that I'm not in my own car, though.

Dell's been "repairing" my laptop since march 14th. They called me yesterday asking for the specificiation.

That is when you get worried.

ceiling fly said:
That's what happens when German engineering goes wrong...

I've been looking at an M5, I like the germans and their beer. Not sure about the women yet.

inline4 said:

You're thinking of the mechanics that posted their antics on a 'Stang board, frequented by the owner of the car. Hilarity ensued.