Getting out of bed in the morning..

i've always been a morning person. scares the shit out of me. my boyfriend, on the other hand, needs a full calvary to get him out of bed in a reasonable timely fashion on the mornings

F33nX said:
i've always been a morning person. scares the shit out of me. my boyfriend, on the other hand, needs a full calvary to get him out of bed in a reasonable timely fashion on the mornings

I'm turning into a morning person more and more- I was up and rarin' to go at about a quarter to 5 this morning. That's just sick and wrong.

BigDov said:
I'm turning into a morning person more and more- I was up and rarin' to go at about a quarter to 5 this morning. That's just sick and wrong.
Yes it is. I never understood people like that.
People who are all happy and stuff every morning just make me want to hurt someone :p

dreamwalker said:
That's downright unnatural :eek:

Tell me about it!! I kept getting the "would you let me get some sleep?", "leave me alone!", "just get UP!!" for about an hour before that. Don't know what made me so restless this morning...... :(

Grunt said:
Yes it is. I never understood people like that.
People who are all happy and stuff every morning just make me want to hurt someone :p

Well I never said I was happy :) Although, I did hum a happy tune while I was in the shower.

Dear lord wtf is wrong with me??

BigDov said:
Well I never said I was happy :) Although, I did hum a happy tune while I was in the shower.

Dear lord wtf is wrong with me??
I don't know. But it can't be good. :D

BigDov said:
Tell me about it!! I kept getting the "would you let me get some sleep?", "leave me alone!", "just get UP!!" for about an hour before that. Don't know what made me so restless this morning...... :(

I'd be telling you to leave me alone too! :fly:

People who know me don't bother me in the morning. I haven't killed any morning people...yet.

dreamwalker said:
I'd be telling you to leave me alone too! :fly:

People who know me don't bother me in the morning. I haven't killed any morning people...yet.

I just wanted some snugglin' :(

The really shitty part about this whole thing, sleeping in for me is like 7:30 now :(

I set my alarm an hour and a half early. That way when it goes off I can hit the snooze again and again and wake up slowly.

Plus I have it set to Mark & Brian in the mornings (good show!) so I'll actually WANT to wake up to hear what they're talking about.

I used to do that "put the alarm across the room" thing...but then I learned to just sleep through the damned alarm.

Millions said:
I set my alarm an hour and a half early. That way when it goes off I can hit the snooze again and again and wake up slowly.

Plus I have it set to Mark & Brian in the mornings (good show!) so I'll actually WANT to wake up to hear what they're talking about.

I used to do that "put the alarm across the room" thing...but then I learned to just sleep through the damned alarm.
I do that too.
But theres a problem, the snooze button is right next to the reset alarm button so I often hit the wrong one and I wake up like 5 hours later :p

BigDov said:
that's what happens when you get older. it's happened to everyone I know as they age.

CletusJones said:
that's what happens when you get older. it's happened to everyone I know as they age.

Does that mean eventually I'll turn into a morning person??? :eek:

That just wouldn't be right, wouldn't be right at all...