Getting my new deck and screened in porch built

Which deck will have the hot tub? The one with the roof or the one without? Because if it is the roof one, I'm confused as to how they will get a hot tub in it now.

I'm pretty handy, but this project was way to big for me to tackle. I'd rather have someone come and do the job right, rather than me learning what the hell I'm doing with an Inspector over my shoulder.

It depends on who does the job. When My father retired in 89, he and my mother decided to remodel the house they owned. My father who is very handy acted acted as the General Contractor. For the most past everyone did a good job. The two that didn't were the "butcher brothers". My father and mother had bought a piece of linoleum to cover the entire kitchen. He had specifically stated to these two bozos that he wanted it laid down in one piece. What do theses two bozos first do? They cut it in half and then lay it down. My father didn't find out until after they were finished.

A few years a go my father and stepmother had a pergola built on their back porch. The people did it did a crappy job. I know that he got back some of the money he paid tow these bozos. He and then proceeded to take the "roof" off. Cut the vertical beams to the height that he wanted. We re-anchored the vertical beams that were attached to the house. Then e proceeded to put the "roof" back on after he had cut the beams more into a shaped that he liked.