Getting married in three weeks!!!!

J

Jimmbo

Thats right 3 weeks of single-ness left!! Going away thurs -> sunday for a bucks weekend, which should be pretty wild :D

I know this ain't my personal Blog but it's pretty exciting so I thought I'd share with everyone

My parents have recently gone mad so I am looking foward to living with my fiancee, YAY for getting out of the house!!

Anyway, how was everyones weekend?

Edit: ^Thats better^

Last edited by a moderator:
the relos?
You could be "Soon" to receive other things, like a windfall, or a new set of office blinds.
However, good luck to you, fine man. and may I wish you all the best in your future marital endeavors.

you know your shouldnt have sex before marraige. wait......

Thanks its very exciting

Oh and I'm only 22

Also:

thrawn said:
Asplain?? :confused:

Also relos = relatives

Edit: I just read my original post... I think I'll add the part about getting married into the post not just the title... makes more sense then

Pandora said:
Wooohoooo! You must remember to post pics of you and your gangsta groomsmen. :D

Oh yeah!!
Went into sydney CBD and got some gangsta hats the other day for me and the boys... gonna do the whole thing with cigars and maybe violin cases for the pictures.

The cars are cool to. 1938 V8 fords... they look exatly how I imagined them!

Jimmbo said:
Oh yeah!!
Went into sydney CBD and got some gangsta hats the other day for me and the boys... gonna do the whole thing with cigars and maybe violin cases for the pictures.

The cars are cool to. 1938 V8 fords... they look exatly how I imagined them!

Violin cases too?! You're going all out!! :cool:

April23 said:
So who is she? Pics? Nudes?

You'll see when I get back from the honeymoon

She's very self concious so I won't be posting many pics of her but you'll have to take my word for it that shes gorgeous

"bucks weekend"??

Is that some kind of homosexual bonding ritual thing?

Good luck dude, oh and rememer it's "I DO" then snog her face off :D

rehab41.jpg

smileynev said:
"bucks weekend"??

Is that some kind of homosexual bonding ritual thing?

No, its where a whole the good friends of the groom... and drinking and...

Yes