Getting in Sheep for Summer?

b_sinning

Erect Member
Nov 22, 2004
Savannah, GA
Marklar
₥10
So have you guys been hitting the gyms or out excersing to get in shape for bathing suit season. I've drastically increased my protein intake, started taking some suppliments, and upped my intensity working out and packed on 15lbs of muscle in the past 6 weeks or so. I'm my heaviest ever and my body fat levels are dropping at a good rate. Plus it's good stress relief.

How's it going for you guys?

Its so funny that while girls are trying to lose weight, boys are trying to add it. I've just added some leg lifts and crunches to try to get in shape for the summer. But I hate exercising and just doing those is a lot for me.

theacoustician said:
You have time to workout every day? Whoa.

The work gym is a block from my office so I go there during lunch. Workout really hard with miniumum breaks between sets, hit the shower, and grab something on the way back to the office. Then do cardio at home in the mornings before work.

b_sinning said:
The work gym is a block from my office so I go there during lunch. Workout really hard with miniumum breaks between sets, hit the shower, and grab something on the way back to the office. Then do cardio at home in the mornings before work.
You have time for lunch? Whoa.

LordGloom.jpg

Yeah I've completely changed my diet since the beginning of the year...have eaten any fast food since November or so and I don't really miss it. Lost 35 lbs already. Now at 6'4" and 205 lbs. Been doing cardio and some weight training...the problem is I don't really know WHAT I should be doing.

Typically focus on one muscle group a night...but I don't think I'm doing the right exercises / right amount / right weight to be efficient. All we have in my apartment gym is a weight lifting center and I have some dumbbells and a small weight bench at my place.

Been trying to figure out the types of exercises to do...but all I can seem to find on the net is crap like 'downward lat triple flies with a wide over knuckle grip' ...and I have no idea what the hell that means.

I'm in fine shape, all that I need to do is improve my endurance. I have big plans to run around the 2 lakes near my house every day or two (~8mile).

Galen said:
I'm in fine shape, all that I need to do is improve my endurance. I have big plans to run around the 2 lakes near my house every day or two (~8mile).
do you smoke?