Getting in Sheep for Summer?

b_sinning said:
I reinjured it a few weeks later tackling this really hot girl at second base....while playing slow pitch softball.

She was in my way and extremly hot.

You don't tackle in softball. Unless you're a clumsy, overmuscled oaf with small balls.

I have a workout room in my basement with a treadmill, elliptical, and pilates resistance trainer...the pilates shit is pretty hard, the rest isn't so much

*Fuxx Burger* said:
I wish I had time to work out. Hopefully I can start working out again in the month of June. May has been a gong show

I knew this was you! :lol:
(you have to have seen the original gong show to remember this)
unknown_comic01.jpg

I walk up to the 6th floor at work every day. Thats about it.

I used to run and am about to start again... I stopped for a while cause my gf hurt her knees running. I think she had bad shoes on. :(

fly said:
I walk up to the 6th floor at work every day. Thats about it.

I used to run and am about to start again... I stopped for a while cause my gf hurt her knees running. I think she had bad shoes on. :(

What was she doing? Carrying you?

elpmis said:
Yes, I still run! There are three elements to running that focusing on will separate a novice from a seasoned runner

1. Breathing

Try to stay relaxed while you run, I take long breathes in through my nose and out through my mouth (it becomes harder and harder to do as you get more tired)

I also run with a little radio and headphones, it takes my mind off the fact that I’m running and I’m able to control my breathing better

Here’s a good write up:

http://www.pponline.co.uk/encyc/0108.htm

2. Shoes

If you’re serious about running, you should be serious about your feet. I get new running shoes about ever 4 to 5 months. My preferred brand is New Balance.

3. Stride

Perfecting a running stride can take awhile and there’s tons of stuff online about it – my only advice is not to make fists while you run, I keep my hands at ease, it’s part of that whole ‘relaxed’ concept. Another thing to focus on is keeping your head level, it shouldn’t bounce up and down while you run.

Start out slow and don't expect great things unless you run AT LEAST three times a week. Another thing, spare your knees, run on trails, not road!
Thanks much, kind sir. You deserve a knighthood.
Very usefull, I will get some shoes this week.

b_sinning said:
You do if they are standing in the base line and won't move.

If you're not dexterious enough to avoid them. Or if their supple, bouncy breasts are too much to avoid.