Gettin some tonight!

bast_imret

Erect Member
Oct 26, 2004
Marklar
₥157
Via Email:

JJ Lady: Can I have...a back massage tonight?

Me: hmmmm, maybe. If you are a good girl.

JJ: And.....what about Chick-fil-a salads for dinner?

Me: then you better be extra good

JJ: :halo2:

Me: :splooge:

tee hee :fly:

And to add content, has anyone read the preview of metal gear solid 3 yet (on gamespot)? If so, what do you think? Do you like the changes from the previous two games?

bast_imret said:
And to add content, has anyone read the preview of metal gear solid 3 yet (on gamespot)? If so, what do you think? Do you like the changes from the previous two games?
no matter what, I'm gonna end up buying it (huge fan of the series)

I just hope it isn't too much of the same

But even if it is... it rocks

bast_imret said:
Via Email:

JJ Lady: Can I have...a back massage tonight?

Me: hmmmm, maybe. If you are a good girl.

JJ: And.....what about Chick-fil-a salads for dinner?

Me: then you better be extra good

JJ: :halo2:

Me: :splooge:

tee hee :fly:

Congrats on the salad dude!

:D

bast_imret said:

The demo was awesome. CQC owns! I don't think i can wait a week for it.

elpmis said:
no matter what, I'm gonna end up buying it (huge fan of the series)

I just hope it isn't too much of the same

But even if it is... it rocks

I feel pretty much the same. But they are claiming it's the longest yet and still has tons of dialogue where you are not playing. I hope it's more entertaining then 2, cause I started falling asleep during the end watching the two talking heads on the com screen.

And no radar is going to make it a good bit harder. Also can't sneak up behind enemies as easily now that they can hear your footsteps. But hunting and eating to keep up stamina is cool. And the method of curing injuries is neat too. you view an xray of the busted up area, then use various commands to fix yourself up, such as digging a bulletout then disinfecting and wrapping the wound.

As always though, lots of mystery surrounding the plot and characters.