Get off your a$$

theacoustician said:
Not your bus to drive? When did you leave the US?

Pandora: Why aren't you going to vote fly?
fly: Like I said, it's not my bus to drive.
Pandora: What the fuck does that mean you lazy shit?
fly: I'm moving to France. Jacque and I are gonna be bunk buddies. :drool:
Pandora: WTF?!?!
Pandora: So.....can I have sloppy seconds with Zoe now that you're done with her?
fly: Have at it. The 10 year old boy thing is so yesterday. I'm all about the old ballz. :drool:

Sorry theac is a moderator/admin and you are not allowed to make hot, sweaty, animalistic love to his wife while dressed like a werewolf to match the theme of her black skintight leather portrayal of the world's sexiest vampire.

:eek:

Pandora said:
Pandora: Why aren't you going to vote fly?
fly: Like I said, it's not my bus to drive.
Pandora: What the f*ck does that mean you lazy sh*t?
fly: I'm moving to France. Jacque and I are gonna be bunk buddies. :drool:
Pandora: WTF?!?!
Pandora: So.....can I have sloppy seconds with Zoe now that you're done with her?
fly: Have at it. The 10 year old boy thing is so yesterday. I'm all about the old ballz. :drool:
Holy shit I love you.

Pandora said:
I'm not sure, but I think Sarcasmo finally came out of the furry closet.....

:shady:

O rly?

Totally NSFW:
r_rim_lion01.jpg

fly said:
They specifically did NOT want a requirement to vote. Therefore, by not voting, I'm honoring the glorious past of this great nation.
For once I agree and love fly.

That and they told us we'd get fired if we left work.

Arátoeldar said:
I voted not to retain two of my states supreme court justices. They are part of the illegal kaball that is ruining the "Commonwealth" of PA.:mad: :(

Well one one out of two isn't bad with the other barely squeaking by. Hopefully this will send a message to the morons in the legislature.