FYI Georgia Residents: Lease a new Nissan Leaf for two years for free

Yeah, but I will admit that
I don't talk about what I don't know. I don't get involved in conversations about things I don't know about.

See how many posts I make about automobiles, programming, biology etc.

Then look at how many posts I make about finance, guns, carpentry etc.

Given the troubles I've had over the years with electrical things made by Nissan, I'm going to avoid the Leaf. Seems like they removed the only feature that Nissan can actually do right (an internal combustion engine).

Philosophically, is it really "free" if you have to spend your own time troubleshooting the bastard instead of just driving it, regardless of whether you qualify for some kind of income tax reduction?

I think they're pretty highly rated by Consumer Reports. I'd check again, but my sub ran out.

I don't talk about what I don't know. I don't get involved in conversations about things I don't know about.

See how many posts I make about automobiles, programming, biology etc.

Then look at how many posts I make about finance, guns, carpentry etc.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

So, when Corporations get hand outs, it's just good business

when the poor get hand outs, it's supporting the disadvantaged

When a minority gets a benefit, it's either reparations or reversing the tide of prejudice.

but when the middle class, who pays the most into taxes, look for a little something here and there, it's wrong?

Not quite getting this logic.