George Clooney

FancyVest

Flaccid Member
Dec 9, 2008
Marklar
₥0
Is shooting a movie here, and he is a pretty awesome guy. He is friendly, has fun, is approachable and doesn't act like a jerk.

They were shooting a scene and had to keep reshooting it, so between takes, he entertained the extras, making them laugh and what have you. I really cool guy

I heard on the radio that some company had gotten ahold of a george clooney sweat soaked towel and was gonna make some kinda food out of it.. I SWEAR.

like a starbucks coffee.. maybe baskin robbins ice cream. can't remem the food type.

/sleep deprived

The rain had started to pour a little harder as the sun was setting. The rain started just after I got into the car, and I had forgotten my jacket, but I was undeterred as today was going to be my big break into the world of movie casting and I wasn't going to let the rain destroy a perfectly good chance.

When Diana came to me and said she wanted me to deliver a gift basket at first I had the same reaction I always have had when given these menial tasks "Damn, how long am I going to be a busboy to these over hyped B listers?" I knew that Diana had also been named casting director to her biggest movie yet, and the amount of star power attached was going to be a lot bigger then the indie crap I was used to. The days of delivering gift baskets to crotchety old men was over I thought.

When I looked inside the basket I noticed the name tag this time, i read it aloud to myself, and it said "George Clooney" on the back. I was in shock! Dianna had always trusted me with dealing with potential cast members, and here I was delivering a gift basket to one of the most famous men in Hollywood! I immediately went into her office and thanked her profusely for the opportunity.

Finally! I said, we're moving up to the big names!

Diana pulled me aside slightly and said "I know you loved George dear... if you'd like you can get a little more dressed up to go, and I won't mind."

So I drove home, at the time it was a gorgeous sunny day, and not a cloud in the sky. when I got to my apartment I disrobed quickly and panicky I was so excited to finally meet Dr. Ross that I couldn't get my clothes off fast enough. I put on my thinnest blouse that was perhaps a little lower then it should be, and I thought what the heck? and ripped off my bra, I was going to be impressive! I next put on my best black skirt that went down to my knees and shaped my ass perfectly. Finally I put on my best heels and got into my Jetta and rode off to Mr. Clooney's house.

Then the rain started.

I was mortified about how I might look when I came up to Mr. Clooney's house, but I wasn't going to let that deter me. I drove up to the gate, and a voice came on "Please state your business, and we'll get back to you"

"I'm here on behalf of Dianna, shes a casting director who has a gift for Mr. Clooney" I said sheepishly, already the rain was pouring hard enough that my top was drenched from the shoulders to my chest before I could roll the window back up. Finally the gates opened, and I was allowed into the Clooney residence. I drove up as close to the front door as I could, but it was still a good walk up to the entrance. I knew I was going to be drenched from head to toe, and I'd look awful! I got out of my car and started walking up there anyway, I had a job to do and I was going to do it even if it meant ruining my one good chance to meet George Clooney.

It was a good 2 minutes in the rain before anyone came to answer the door by this time I was soaked, cold and shivering. I hated myself for wearing this stupid blouse, what was once my good luck charm turned out to be my most feared curse! Without a bra, and the dampness of the rain, my breasts showed right through the fabric as if it wasn't even there! My skirt was stuck to my sides, and even pulled a bit in between my thighs giving me a wicked camel toe. the skirt started to pull down a little and my whale tail was peering out as well. My dark hair was dripping all over my clothes and my mascara was running down my cheeks like a black waterfall. I tried to cover my breasts by placing my arms together and holding my hands making a V shape in front of my nipples, this pushed my breasts together and made me look like an embarrassed school girl waiting to get spanked by the nun.

Finally I could see a dark figure coming to the door. I was hoping it wasn't a butler or some other servant of the house, but to my amazement it was none other then George himself! He was wearing sweat pants and a sweater. When he came to the door he said

"I just got done working out, sorry about my attire"

After that I didn't care how I looked. When I put my arms to my side i took a quick glance at his crotch, I thought to myself "How awful of me!" but when I looked down I couldn't help but notice his erection staring right in front of me. When my gaze came back upward he asked if I wanted to come in to dry off.

So I went in, and he offered me a robe and a towel. I went into the guest bathroom and disrobed, I placed my sloppy wet clothes into the shower, took off my heels, and dried my hair off with the hair dryer left at the sink. I walked back into Mr. Clooney's foyer with this bathrobe on, and barefoot thinking I must look like a wreck, thats when he turned to me and said...