genmay, why you left, some questions...

Status
Not open for further replies.
April23 said:
and fly and i too!!
Oh yeah yeah yeah!! Who else coupled from there? Of course theres db and chim, OWK and Imma, lol this is a good thread but dangerous for me to start over there :fly:

So are you saying I need to go to genmay to find a good quality relationship? I can't even understand what those tards are babbleing about, how does one find an SO in that mess. I think I'll stick to stalking Sarcasmo here thanks.

Bubbles said:
So are you saying I need to go to genmay to find a good quality relationship? I can't even understand what those tards are babbleing about, how does one find an SO in that mess. I think I'll stick to stalking Sarcasmo here thanks.
Dang, I think over the past 3 years I found...what... 3 relationships over there? :fly: Dunno if I'd call them quality though

zengirl said:
Actually I was defending it.

*shrug*

I've been there since day 1, I still see entertainment there, I've met a lot of the folks there. Sure there is a lot of stupidity, but it's not 100% stupid, I guess I just don't mind sifting through the garbage.... yeah... I guess it's kinda like dumpster diving on the internet :fly:

well, and that's all that matters. if you get something out of it, great! i think the key word here is day 1...i don't think it's possible to jump in to the crap now and find a lot of useful stuff...but if you've been there a while and it's spiraled downward, that's another story. see?
i like the dumpster diving...:fly:

Thorn Bird said:
well, and that's all that matters. if you get something out of it, great! i think the key word here is day 1...i don't think it's possible to jump in to the crap now and find a lot of useful stuff...but if you've been there a while and it's spiraled downward, that's another story. see?
i like the dumpster diving...:fly:
Hey man, one man's trash is another man's steak dinner ;)

*Fuxx Burger* said:
hahahahahahaha
Dangit, I made forum hookups cool and I didn't even get a happy ending out of it, I WANT A REFUND

to pay for my wedding to the non [M]ember

:fly:

Status
Not open for further replies.