Generic "what's your desktop" thread.

picture.php

you know, every time i see this, it makes me sad. i don't know why it makes me sad, and i'm not surprised in the paper choice, but it still makes me sad.

It's inhuman. I get the same comment about my personal space because it's white linoleum floor with blue gray walls, no pictures, no posters, no dirty clothes etc. They dont actually look like that when Im doing things though, desktop normally has programs opened and I keep almost all my stuff in the closet.

It's inhuman. I get the same comment about my personal space because it's white linoleum floor with blue gray walls, no pictures, no posters, no dirty clothes etc. They dont actually look like that when Im doing things though, desktop normally has programs opened and I keep almost all my stuff in the closet.

it's too big and too deep and you have nowhere else to look so it sucks you in and there's no end and.

i'm sure it becomes 3D when you've been up for two days with no sleep and too much to drink.

:heart:

Oh... I get it... she's having a temper tantrum because she's unable to locate her underwear, but she has a date soon. She can't possibly leave her house/ apartment/ snuff film set without the underpants. This is why she's flailing in angst upon her... glass dining room table? Surrounded by clear acrylic chairs? Huh... there could be a number of reasons for her tantrum.