general discussion thread v. lol content

F33nX said:
ah tried too like two pages ago!

boxers or briefs?!?!
:repost:

Does anyone here smoke? And I don't want this to turn into a PC flame war about 'ZOMG SMOKE I CAN'T BREATHER SMOKE A BILLION MILES AWAY FROM ME BALALALALALA'

That is all for this post.

:D

djduquet said:
:repost:

Does anyone here smoke? And I don't want this to turn into a PC flame war about 'ZOMG SMOKE I CAN'T BREATHER SMOKE A BILLION MILES AWAY FROM ME BALALALALALA'

That is all for this post.

:D
i grew up around a hardcore smoker and that turned me off from smoking because i saw what it did to her. i think people have a right to smoke since it's legal and stuff, but what astounds me is that people will pay upwards of $5 a pack for the stuff.

F33nX said:
i grew up around a hardcore smoker and that turned me off from smoking because i saw what it did to her. i think people have a right to smoke since it's legal and stuff, but what astounds me is that people will pay upwards of $5 a pack for the stuff.
Doesn't really blow me away. I don't suck down that many. For the last two years it's been 5 a day, and most people have an addiction or enjoy other things that are expensive.

But yes, you have a very good point.

ERage said:
Look, no bad jokes coming from me. Sure, my last post contained boob and pussy content but I was just going to leave it for what it was. Seriously though, this is no shen. I'll snap a pic of the jars next time I go there. JJ and Bast were there once with me and I think I mentioned it to them when we were paying up too.

Seriously. I saw it! Cute kittah outside though.

JJ Lady said:
Seriously. I saw it! Cute kittah outside though.

Yeah, she is just a stray that the restaurant adopted. She's been hanging around there since I moved here 3 years ago.

I'm down to about a half pack a day, which for me is pretty good. I'm at the point right now where I don't really want to smoke, I know that I shouldn't smoke, and I'm trying to do something about not smoking.

I just enjoy it. I don't know why and I don't really care. It's my way of being a stupid rebel. When I was a kid and when I was a teenager I was never the rebel, and was a good lil' boy.

Now? I'm a jack ass and I smoke and drink. Meh.

I never got into smoking cigs. I've smoked acres of pot though. I guess I never got into cigs becuase I tried pot and cigs around the same time and you just can't compare the two. I can't remeber the last time I smoked pot. Kind of grew out of it.

b_sinning said:
I never got into smoking cigs. I've smoked acres of pot though. I guess I never got into cigs becuase I tried pot and cigs around the same time and you just can't compare the two. I can't remeber the last time I smoked pot. Kind of grew out of it.
Acres of it? :lol: damn, impressive. I can understand though. I don't visit Mary Jane very often, but I sure do enjoy 'drinking smoke' from her, to use the 17th cent description of the process. ;)

I have a new topic: Is theac dead?

I missed why he left. Do tell.

Signed, djduquet - your noob in training.