GAY Gender Fluid

What do you know, man hands?
seinfeld-man-hands_358550.jpeg

that's super easy to say when you are considered the norm

since society isn't going to be as gracious as you are then people who are marginalized still need a defense mechanism and taking control of their self identification is a powerful one
Still not hearing me, so I'll yell. RATHER THAN FACEBOOK AND OTHERS DEFINE NEW IDENTITIES, LETS TEACH SOCIETY, AND THE PEOPLE CONTAINED WITHIN IT, TO REMOVE THEM.

Still not hearing me, so I'll yell. RATHER THAN FACEBOOK AND OTHERS DEFINE NEW IDENTITIES, LETS TEACH SOCIETY, AND THE PEOPLE CONTAINED WITHIN IT, TO REMOVE THEM.

great idea, in the meantime people who are marginalized are better served by defining their own self identity than pretending it's not a problem

if there was a chance to have all of society start treating each other equally tomorrow then great! pretty sure everyone would take that option

but it's not and acting like people being able to self identify is part of the problem is like complaining that talking about race relations is adding to the problem of race relations. these things will NOT go away on their own, they are issues that need to be discussed and worked out

again, it's pretty easy for someone that isn't part of a marginalized group to say marginalized groups should stop labeling themselves and just get society to ignore those differences

• Gravy
Reactions: Hoff Kinkmeister
great idea, in the meantime people who are marginalized are better served by defining their own self identity than pretending it's not a problem

if there was a chance to have all of society start treating each other equally tomorrow then great! pretty sure everyone would take that option

but it's not and acting like people being able to self identify is part of the problem is like complaining that talking about race relations is adding to the problem of race relations. these things will NOT go away on their own, they are issues that need to be discussed and worked out

again, it's pretty easy for someone that isn't part of a marginalized group to say marginalized groups should stop labeling themselves and just get society to ignore those differences
Everyone is part of a marginalized group. That doesn't mean we should just say fuck it, oh well.